Cumberland v.s McMinn - easy win!

wildshorty

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job ladies! Way to avenge an earlier season loss! Casha...keep up your hustle and leadership and take this team to Murfreesboro! thumb

825562728[/snapback]

uhm...hate to burst yer bubble,but Cumberland wont even see the Murfeesboro city limits unless you go watch the other teams play..they wont make it out of the region.......

Edited by 23sMom

uhm...hate to  burst yer bubble,but Cumberland wont even see the Murfeesboro city limits unless you go watch the other teams play..they wont make it out of the region.......

825562801[/snapback]

they will make it out of region, i just hope that Bradley Central is on the same side of the bracket as Cumberland, because Bradley is the most dangerous team in the region that could upset Cleveland or Cumberland. I'm praying for a Cumberland/Cleveland final in the region. I would love to see both teams go to Murfeesboro, its gonna be tough, but we can do it. Good Luck to Cumberland Co., I'm rooting for ya! thumb

*Clevelandblueraiderfan*

uhm...hate to  burst yer bubble,but Cumberland wont even see the Murfeesboro city limits unless you go watch the other teams play..they wont make it out of the region.......

825562801[/snapback]

You obviously havent seen them play! You name one team from the other district that can play with Cleveland or CC!! Those 2 are in a different league than everybody else! But to each his own... thumb

I can name one team that can play with CC or Cleveland, Bradley Central. Although they lost twice to each, it took and overtime win at Cleveland and a 5 point win last night for CHS to beat them. Cumberland beat Bradley by 5, so I do think they can play with either team.

825563170[/snapback]

Yeah, they can play with both teams. When region comes, whoever is on the same side of the bracket as Bradley, will have the harder time to get to sub-state. Even though Bradley finished 4th in district, they are a bigger threat than McMinn Co.