District 9AA Preview

Liger711

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Catch 10? Who do you think you are? Sayin that MC has players dads as umpires. Sounds like a sore loser to me. Guess you just got tired of being humiliated at Lewisburg so now you say that the umpires are on our side. Get real!

825606623[/snapback]

I think Catch10 was using some sarcasm, but any opposing team that has played in a big game at Lewisburg will tell you it is hard to get any calls to go your way. Seems all the judgment calls go in the way of Marshall Co. Sorry I don't think Catch10 was ever humilated at Marshall Co. either. He has truth behind his statements.

Well the quality of pitching will be down from year's past. Every School in this district has at least graduated one great dominant pitcher in the last 2 years. Marshall Co. will have to have someone step up and be the ace of the staff I am not sure who that is but from history you know they will do well. Marshall normally has the deepest staff every year but this year may be different. I believe Fairview will suprise some people with their pitching depth this year. They have 5 or six guys that could end up starting a district game. Not saying that will do great but they will be a team to watch for. Page's staff will have experience under their belt and will be tough. Giles Co. returns their ace I believe and may even return their number 2. Loretto returns Lamm who is their ace. Lewis Co. lost Watson and I am not sure who will be there number 1. There is not one great pitcher or pitchers in this district with great stuff like in years past but when the season is over I believe there will be a few that will step up and be dominate.

Neely, if you don't get to be the statistician I know of a certain Economics teacher that's gonna get jumped! :) We need a good stat person from what I hear. Anyway I'll see you in class tomorrow Mr. Economics Teacher/Coach. :D

Here's a hint: We were all really disappointed to not hear about the girl missing an arm or leg or two. :lol:

GO GC!!!!!

You may have forgotten Giles co. went nowhere, but homelast year in the district tournament. The teams that beat Giles co last year have most of their players back this year too. Thats why Giles is not at the top this year. As for fairview pulling out 2nd highly unlikely.