ballfan

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really don't even look at who Mt. Juliet is playing anymore for me to pick them to win. I don't see Mt. Juliet to even be shaken the remainder of this season. Mt. Juliet is capable of beating good teams by 20 on any given night, maybe GREAT teams by 15. I don't see them losing.

825565781[/snapback]

Obviously Harpeth Hall is a GREAT team- not that that is any surprise! Cutting MTJ lead to just 10 points with 40 seconds to go after being down down by 18 points- Now that's tough. Give them a rematch and I think Harpeth Hall could come out with the upset.

Obviously Harpeth Hall is a GREAT team- not that that is any surprise! Cutting MTJ lead to just 10 points with 40 seconds to go after being down down by 18 points- Now that's tough. Give them a rematch and I think Harpeth Hall could come out with the upset.

825568874[/snapback]

Please.......... take 2 asprins and get over it. Harpeth Hall Lost. You had your chance and MJ played at your court of choice (MBA). Harpeth Hall is a very good team and I look for them to contend and probably win D2 State Championship. But lets face it MJ is just better than HH.