tbca.org

mjuhb

yes it is  great site    it does a great job with juco in tennessee. i loved keepin up with that site and stats when i played juco ball couple yrs ago

825564345[/snapback]

yes, the only site that covers baseball from head to toe in TN - i am surprised their message boards don't get more work during the winter - JD has upgraded them and they are as good as this one. I know he doesn't want the trash talk though. He told me at the clinic he was glad that he didn't have to deal with that.

I think there are 140 team prevews up now. Great juco and college coverage as well.

JD does a great job with the site. Now that my interest has shifted to college ball, I'm over there a lot.

If you're looking for another site that has a LOT of great information and discussion boards, try hsbaseballweb.com - it's particularly good for the player or parent that's interested in college recruiting, showcases, etc.

thanks, for the compliments gentlemen. It is baseball season. I try to cover the colleges extensively during the January February period when HS is not playing, but the main focus of the site is High School and Juco baseball - The TJCCAA opens this week -

Here is the opening series for JUCO ball in TN

Cleveland at Walters

Columbia vs Volunteer

Dyersburg vs Southwest

Hiwassee vs Roane

Jackson vs Motlow (Showdown Series of the Week)

TN Baseball Report - TJCCAA Baseball

We will have full coverage of this weekends action on the linked page

Also, if your school does not have a preview posted, call the coach, complain to the coach, I have called 75 or 80 schools who have not posted - 10-15 have replied - So maybe with your help we can get these guys to help promote HS baseball.

JD who does it look like in JUCO this year? When are the High School Polls comin' out?

thanks, for the compliments gentlemen. It is baseball season. I try to cover the colleges extensively during the January February period when HS is not playing, but the main focus of the site is High School and Juco baseball - The TJCCAA opens this week -

Here is the opening series for JUCO ball in TN

Cleveland at Walters

Columbia vs Volunteer

Dyersburg vs Southwest

Hiwassee vs Roane

Jackson vs Motlow  (Showdown Series of the Week)

TN Baseball Report - TJCCAA Baseball

We will have full coverage of this weekends action on the linked page

Also, if your school does not have a preview posted, call the coach, complain to the coach, I have called 75 or 80 schools who have not posted - 10-15 have replied - So maybe with your help we can get these guys to help promote HS baseball.

825567033[/snapback]

yes, tbca.org - hands down best site for Tennessee Baseball - high school, juco, college, pro - JD"s got something about everything baseball in our state. I have searched the net for another site like it in the country and there isn't one. I think we are lucky to have this site as well which covers all high school sports. But tbca.org is all baseball, all the time.

JD who does it look like in JUCO this year? When are the High School Polls comin' out?

825569591[/snapback]