Matthew Dotson

dudumonaghan

Don't forget the triple double earlier in the season too. He is doing all he can and trying to make the team better as his most important goal. A important thing to note too is that Dotson has put up his best numbers against the AAA state's best (Hillsboro and Franklin)... He is a smart player and he leaves at the end of May headed to Knoxville to beef up and get with his team... I can't wait to see what he will and can do! thumb

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doston is a good athelete, everyone deserves a shot.... he will get his shot in Tennessee, it may take him a year or 2, maybe even 3 but i would bet my life that by his senior season he was doing well, just as Kirk Haston did in Indiana.... there are alot alike! he is a good player, and with some small adjustments he will be very good along side someone by the name of Tyler Smith ( who will make an immediate impact). The main thing that i think he needs work on is his vertical jump, and footspeed.

Edited by golfinman23

So far there have been some great posts and those who are seeing him play can really see what he is made of and why Tennessee grabbed him....

The main thing that i think he needs work on is his vertical jump, and footspeed.

825567666[/snapback]

I think Tennessee can take care of that... The strength coaches and his trainers will have no problem because of his work ethic.. I say Dotson will be contributing largely by his Sophomore year... thumb