Coffee County?

redraiderfan

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a low blow.  They didn't deserve the suspension and everyone that was in Chattanooga in May of 2000 knows it.

825568677[/snapback]

I witnessed the ugly spectacle at Warner Park, and from what I saw the suspension was well deserved. Maybe that type of behavior is accepted in Coffee Co. but it isn't in Hamilton Co. You talk, talk, talk about how good Coffee Co. is but they never seem to measure up. Spring hope is eternal.

Anyways this board is about Coffee County this year not in the past.  Who knows they come in this year and surprise a lot of people even you!!!  This year isn't last year or years in the past it's now so lets just wait and see what they have and what they do because nobody knows who is going to do what or end up where.

825568698[/snapback]

You want to talk about this year, fine. If Coffee Co. wins the state (I'm assuming this is there goal) I'm sure everyone in the state, not just me and you, will be surprised. But I'm going to step out onto a limb and say that they won't even get to Memphis, or should I say Greenbrook, Miss. Remember........... the state runs through Soddy Daisy. I know it was last year, but do you remember what happened to Coffee Co. at the lake last year? It'll be worse this year. Wear your red!

Has the region tournament already been played in Chattanooga? Just wondering since you are so sure sub-state will be played in Sodom Daisy.

825568762[/snapback]

No, actually it hasn't been played yet, but if I were a gambling man I would say that there will be at least 3 (A,AA,AAA) sectional (sub-state) games in the Chattanooga area.

Please do not respond to what happened at Warner Park at the state Tournament with Coffee County. This is in the past and over. Enough has been said about that topic. We can not go anywhere at a tournament that that question does not come up. Let it die. A group of kids payed a high price for the punishment the next year.

Thanks,

Jeff Breeden

I agree with Coach Breeden, let this subject die. If the offense happened in 2000, I doubt if any of the current Coffee County team was even there. This has no place in the discussion of this years team.

What has happened to the ideals of sportsmanship, class and competition? Come on people, pull for your own team, don't pull against someone else. Be a fan, not a fanatic.

By the way, I am not a CC fan, not even from the area, I just hate seeing and hearing people degrade teenage girls, whether they mean to do it or not.

Please do not respond to what happened at Warner Park at the state Tournament with Coffee County.  This is in the past and over.  Enough has been said about that topic.  We can not go anywhere at a tournament that that question does not come up.  Let it die.  A group of kids payed a high price for the punishment the next year.

Thanks,

Jeff Breeden

825569039[/snapback]

I don't blame you for wanting it to die, and since your such a nice guy, I will not bring it up again.

Please do not respond to what happened at Warner Park at the state Tournament with Coffee County.  This is in the past and over.  Enough has been said about that topic.  We can not go anywhere at a tournament that that question does not come up.  Let it die.  A group of kids payed a high price for the punishment the next year.

Thanks,

Jeff Breeden

825569039[/snapback]

GREAT POST!

You want to talk about this year, fine.  If Coffee Co. wins the state (I'm assuming this is there goal) I'm sure everyone in the state, not just me and you, will be surprised.  But I'm going to step out onto a limb and say that they won't even get to Memphis, or should I say Greenbrook, Miss.  Remember........... the state runs through Soddy Daisy.  I know it was last year, but do you remember what happened to Coffee Co. at the lake last year?  It'll be worse this year.  Wear your red!

825568737[/snapback]

Did you have JERK soup for lunch or does it just come natural. By the way wear your RED is for the fans not the players. I'll take our fans over you anytime. Remember one injury and you're out, don't get to cocky.