Rockwood Tigers

themagicrooster

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I understand practice is going well so far. The rain has stopped for a few days so they have had a few good days of practice. ET not sure of first base yet. Got Goddard back at third, Cookie at 2nd, willis at short, corey & morgan in the field, not for sure about anyone else. see ya soon!

GO TIGERS!

Edited by themagicrooster

How're things looking for far this year guys?  How's all the young guys coming along?  Who will step in to fill the holes left in the OF and at 1B?  Just because I'm old and gone, I still wanna keep up with Tiger Baseball and see yall win it all!

Good luck and have a great year, even better than last year's.

Peace

825565904[/snapback]

Check out the Tn High School Baseball report at http://www.tbca.org/2005%20class%20a%20district%201-4.htm

• 2 weeks later...
Was the scrimmage at home or O.S.  How'd my little cus do on the mound?  Congrats Andy, keep up the hitting.  Congrats everybody on a good start, keep playing well and win 'em all.

825588888[/snapback]

ET, I think someone must be confusing Duncan with McCreary because Andrew played 3rd but did not pitch.

Edited by kayjewells