Siegel @ La Vergne

solidarityrocks

HEY DON'T BE UPSET BECUZ YOUR OVERRATED TEAM LOST TONIGHT, I'M SURE THEY'LL BOUNCE BACK IN THE FINAL GAMES OF THE SEASON AND AGAINST WARREN COUNTY IN THE 1ST ROUND OF DISTRICTS..OR THEY MIGHT NOT CUZ WARREN COUNTY BEAT THE ALREADY!!!!...SEE U CAN NEVER TELL WHEN THEY'RE GOING TO PLAY...AND COACH HARRIS IN TODAY'S PAPER SAID THEY WERE GOING TO PLAY LIKE EVERY OTHER GAME..AND IT WOULD BE A GOOD WIN TO HAVE GOING INTO DISTRICTS....

825568281[/snapback]

lavernge is a pretty good team, their big man dunked like 5 times at least and they shot very well from 3pt range. it is tough to flow offensively when you have two freshman starting, one who has only played about 10 minutes all year, and you are missing a your 6'8 center

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SIEGEL GOT THEIR FREAKIN A'S WOOOOPED BY LAVERGNE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!1HAHAHAH ME AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS THING SAID THAT SIEGEL WAS OVERRATED AND THEY ARE!!!!THEY PROVED TONIGHT, THAT THEY ARE OVERRATED..THEY CAN'T BE CONSISTENT AND THEY CAN'T PLAY TOGETHER...I DON'T KNO IF ITS THE PLAYERS..OR THE COACHING STAFF,BUT SIEGEL'S HEADED FOR AN EAARLY OUTING IN THE DISTRICTS POSSIBLY IF THEY DON'T GET IT TOGETHER.....

825568215[/snapback]

Yea they played their starting five didn't they??? If you knew anything about basketball you would know Siegel had their starting center and sixth man both out do to injuries and a school issue....The MVP of arguably the toughest district in the state Jimmy Oden threw up on the court before tip-off and when he did finally enter the game he simply was not himself...two freshman started and played ok but made a few freshman mistakes which you can expect...Tyler Cutter can shoot the ball but as the other players on siegel's team the shots just weren't falling and either were free-throws....Darius Roper's shot did not start dropping until the fourth quarter when it was too late...Jimmy Oden fouled out with 2 minutes to go in the fourth quarter and threw up after the game...on top of all of this the officiating was the Lavergne sixth man...siegel was not allowed to block out and it hurt keith's ability to dominate Hudson down low because he did not have Lucas Jones on his side to help dominate the boards....WITH ALL OF THAT SAID SIEGEL(the overrated team) LOST BY ONLY FOUR POINTS!!!!

but i can see how you might think that they got thier freakin A's whooped??? Did you even go to the game???

Yea they played their starting five didn't they???  If you knew anything about basketball you would know Siegel had their starting center and sixth man both out do to injuries and a school issue....The MVP of arguably the toughest district in the state Jimmy Oden threw up on the court before tip-off and when he did finally enter the game he simply was not himself...two freshman started and played ok but made a few freshman mistakes which you can expect...Tyler Cutter can shoot the ball but as the other players on siegel's team the shots just weren't falling and either were free-throws....Darius Roper's shot did not start dropping until the fourth quarter when it was too late...Jimmy Oden fouled out with 2 minutes to go in the fourth quarter and threw up after the game...on top of all of this the officiating was the Lavergne sixth man...siegel was not allowed to block out and it hurt keith's ability to dominate Hudson down low because he did not have Lucas Jones on his side to help dominate the boards....WITH ALL OF THAT SAID SIEGEL(the overrated team) LOST BY ONLY FOUR POINTS!!!! 

but i can see how you might think that they got thier freakin A's whooped???  Did you even go to the game???

825568483[/snapback]

he is just another ignorant poster from riverdale... none of them are the brightest over there... they dont have to pass to play over there..

SIEGEL GOT THEIR FREAKIN A'S WOOOOPED BY LAVERGNE TONIGHT!!!!!!!!!1HAHAHAH ME AND EVERYONE ELSE ON THIS THING SAID THAT SIEGEL WAS OVERRATED AND THEY ARE!!!!THEY PROVED TONIGHT, THAT THEY ARE OVERRATED..THEY CAN'T BE CONSISTENT AND THEY CAN'T PLAY TOGETHER...I DON'T KNO IF ITS THE PLAYERS..OR THE COACHING STAFF,BUT SIEGEL'S HEADED FOR AN EAARLY OUTING IN THE DISTRICTS POSSIBLY IF THEY DON'T GET IT TOGETHER.....

825568215[/snapback]

haha your making yourself look dumb... :justwrestle:

he is just another ignorant poster from riverdale... none of them are the brightest over there... they dont have to pass to play over there..

825568493[/snapback]

Whatever, he is not a Riverdale poster, i have never seen his name on the T besides this thread, we dont claim him.

Can anyone tell me the extent of Lucas' injury to his ankle....how long will he be out.

And why didnt Rod play. Some one said it was school related. Did he get in a fight or what.