Elite juniors in east TN

turn21415

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just because you havn't seen tanzi hit it 500ft dosn't mean he can't. wether u believe it or not he can. so drop the subject because i have seen him do it. everytime he takes bp he hits it that far. you probally don't believe it because you can't do it and you never will be able to. your mind won't strech that far because you don't have to talent. he can do it and that's final.

825575810[/snapback]

haha he may be able to hit it far, but not that far..i mean hardly any of the home runs in the major league home run derby make it to 500 feet, so be realistic seriously

hvrds,  show a little class about yourself. Both of CY's boys are outstanding athletes. I don't think there is any butt kissing to get these two guys playing time. They earn it with ability and hard work. Shame on you :lol:

825579274[/snapback]

they are good but they get alot of time from their dad I kno i played for him and i know how he coaches have you ever watched one of cys games or played for him?

they are good but they get alot of time from their dad I kno i played for him and i know how he coaches have you ever watched one of cys games or played for him?

825580951[/snapback]

They should have gotten a lot of time from their dad. They are both good ball players, coaches son or not. As far as watching CY coach...... not seen him much because I stay out of town coaching in the summer.

The best junior in Est Tennessee is Tee Blevins from Unaka High School

that's a joke. he had all kinds of hype about him since little league and i havent seen him do anything.he isnt near the pitcher or hitter todd caldwell(happy valley) is and isnt near the fielder ryan kennedy(elizabethton) is. and that is just in this county. what can he do?

• 1 month later...
A Best Junior in East Tennessee probably means someone who has Division I schools

or major league teams recruiting him ... right ...

Ryan Cooper of CAK/Knoxville has UT, Vanderbilt, Western Carolina, and College of Charleston

and others recruiting him. ... At Clemson, he was selected as the Best Fielder amony 300 at camp.

Last year .475 avg with 9 HRs (3 Grand Slams) and 20 2Bs and 2 3Bs.  Switched in and out with Tony Delmonico at SS on the Thunder 17s this summer.  Showcased well at the UT Thunder Invitational and the Knoxville News Sentinell picked him to watch for this year.

We'll see what happens as the year unfolds.

825576184[/snapback]

the poeple on this board are mostly hype. mostly peoples freinds talkin them up. RYAN COOPER however, is the real deal. he has it goin this season, look for those numbers to be up from last year in every department.

I would have to agree

825639322[/snapback]

Ed Masters earlier mentioned Shaw and I agree on that one, but he failed to mention an equally good one and that is Lucas Elkins from Morristown East.

You won't find a more solid line drive hitter. He can flat out stroke the ball.

Ed Masters earlier mentioned Shaw and I agree on that one, but he failed to mention an equally good one and that is Lucas Elkins from Morristown East.

You won't find a more solid line drive hitter. He can flat out stroke the ball.

825639530[/snapback]

I agree with Lucas Elkins. When I originally typed the post, he was not ripping the ball the way he is now. He is really on some kind of tear. The entire team seems to be waking up the bats.

He really can hit a ball 500 feet.  Obviously he doesn't average that.  But he's a very strong kid who plays 1st base at McMinn County.  He plays for the Chattanooga Cyclones in the summer and fall.  OH, he's a junior this year.

825572236[/snapback]

the juice, your an idiot, "well then why isn't this guy playin' in the majors" is what u said. He can't go pro till after he's graduated retard.

the juice, your an idiot, "well then why isn't this guy playin' in the majors" is what u said.  He can't go pro till after he's graduated retard.

825641079[/snapback]

without knowing much on this topic, i would have to say that 500 feet is stretching it a little. you can go a whole year in the pros without anybody hitting it 500 feet. and that includes sosa and bonds in denver. you are obviously bluffing at this one.