Lady highlanders vs. Oliver springs

M_Gregory_78

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Matt they didn't win but they sure did bring them down to size!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the 55-41 score puts that terrible score from the previous game long behind us......what was it again??????

You take the "Cats" out of their cage and they ain't so bad anymore!!!!!!

Lady Highlanders sure did win some RESPECT last night!!!!!!!!

Well Matt they didn't win but they sure did bring them down to size!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the 55-41 score puts that terrible score from the previous game long behind us......what was it again??????

You take the "Cats" out of their cage and they ain't so bad anymore!!!!!!

Lady Highlanders sure did win some RESPECT last night!!!!!!!!

825568572[/snapback]

Not a bad game by your ladies however how many points did Nelson have by herself? Need more balance. A lot of no calls also, not complaining though we got the W and Coach Wright played everybody!!!!!

GO LADYCATS!!!!!!!

Not a bad game by your ladies however how many points did Nelson have by herself? Need more balance. A lot of no calls also, not complaining though we got the W and Coach Wright played everybody!!!!!

GO LADYCATS!!!!!!!

825568585[/snapback]

Ummmmmm......the remark about Nelson come on is this coming from a school that had Hall , who basically made most of the points!!!!! "not complaining"......get over yourself, of course we only played you guys as close as we did because there were " alot of no calls" and "you played your bench alot", and oh yea it was raining outside and oh yea it was a Tuesday........anymore excuses please by all means let us up here at poor old SHS know about them,,,,,,we will cry you a river!! thumb ......How about last year what was the excuse? you guys killed us at home 90 something to 20 something last year and then came to Scott and we lost by 7 points......Oh let me guess Hall wasn't feeling good WHATEVER!!!!

you know whats worse than a sad loser.....a sad, full of excuses winner!!!!

Scott girls played a great game and thats all that can be said.....you won, go complain to someone else, but whatever makes you all sleep better at night is fine with me!!!!

Ummmmmm......the remark about Nelson  come on is this coming from a school that had Hall , who basically made most of the points!!!!! "not complaining"......get over yourself, of course we only played you guys as close as we did because there were " alot of no calls" and "you played your bench alot", and oh yea it was raining outside and oh yea it was a Tuesday........anymore excuses please by all means let us up here at poor old SHS know about them,,,,,,we will cry you a river!! thumb ......How about last year what was the excuse? you guys killed us at home 90 something to 20 something last year and then came to Scott and we lost by 7 points......Oh let me guess Hall wasn't feeling good WHATEVER!!!!

you know whats worse than a sad loser.....a sad, full of excuses winner!!!!

Scott girls played a great game and thats all that can be said.....you won, go complain to someone else, but whatever makes you all sleep better at night is fine with me!!!!

825568603[/snapback]

LOL!!!!!!!! BTW that means LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!

Best of luck to Scott high girls but this post and others is toooooo funny!!!!!!!!!

GO LADYCATS 10-0 lets continue the roll.....

Let's face it.

Scott was embarrassed the last time and played with a lot of pride. They have to find a way to get that performance night-in and night-out. That's when you'll see improvemnt.

As for OS, when you beat a team by 59 points you're going to overlook them. I'm sure Coach Wright played a lot of people because he never felt threatened.

LOL!!!!!!!! BTW that means LAUGH OUT LOUD!!!!!

Best of luck to Scott high girls but this post and others is toooooo funny!!!!!!!!!

GO LADYCATS 10-0 lets continue the roll.....

825568634[/snapback]

yea I know, I used LOL before in a post ......ROTFLMFAO......I will let you figure this one out. and BTW.....means "by the way"........

Let's face it.

Scott was embarrassed the last time and played with a lot of pride. They have to find a way to get that performance night-in and night-out. That's when you'll see improvemnt.

As for OS, when you beat a team by 59 points you're going to overlook them. I'm sure Coach Wright played a lot of people because he never felt threatened.

825570396[/snapback]

Coach Wright played everyone the last time he played us........ :blink:

Talk about full of yourself you want to brag when you lose and someone takes it easy on you? And OS played everyone, thought I saw a couple of cheerleaders in there from OS a couple of times. If OS plays their starters the whole game what happens you would be crying about that. GO LADY BOBCATS... :blink:

825568612[/snapback]

as I said before........you know whats worse than a sad loser.....a sad, full of excuses winner!!!!

OS you guys are really sad down there in the cage, hmmmm, sure going to miss you guys next year when you all move to another district.

Good luck OS, I hope you get everything you deserve thumb