Any Standout Players this year?

GoldBasketball

dont forget about colton mccoy from central either, hes quick, and he can hit that ball so ast and hard that it hurts. the mccoy stlouis combination will be unstoppable in a couple of years. db better watch there cocky backs. cause the cougars are about to git ya

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tyler will win D2 again...Bo will win A-AA just because it is not strong at all...AAA is the tossup for the singles title.  Last year Stephen Shao won it but I believe he graduated...could be wrong there.  Hartness looks to be the favorite if any exams don't get in the way or if he tanks it being his senior season.

825581370[/snapback]

Bo better watch out for CSAS's Richard Russel and Drew Streip as a strong 1-2 punch. Russell is a competitor in his last year and he is hungry and Streip is the hardest working junior that I have seen

It'll be tough for St.Louis to be as competitive as people are picking him to be.He plays football and basketball so is taken up all year until tennis and hasn't had time to practice.I don't think he is even the best player on central anymore.I think once he gets back into the flow of the game and gets his practice in he might be where you are predicting him to be,but until then he might only be playing 5 or 6 or maybe just on doubles.

825615812[/snapback]

In a lot aways I agree with you. I watched him play the other day. His Mind isn't in the game or somethings not there yet. But as I said before even with him playing all the time I'm still looking at 2 years for his game to come to him. He should still be fun to watch and that's the best part of this game. I have to say Centrals first seed impressed me. Brumit isn't a pushover but this kid put up a great fight aginst him. Better than we expected by far. Will have to watch this young man the rest of the year. Wonderful Surprise

In a lot aways I agree with you. I watched him play the other day. His Mind isn't in the game or somethings not there yet. But as I said before even with him playing all the time I'm still looking at 2 years for his game to come to him. He should still be fun to watch and that's the best part of this game. I have to say Centrals first seed impressed me. Brumit isn't a pushover but this kid put up a great fight aginst him. Better than we expected by far. Will have to watch this young man the rest of the year. Wonderful Surprise

825624730[/snapback]

I saw him play too,I think at first he started out nervous or unconfident,because in the later games he started to play his game and looked alot better.The #1 player is Johnathon Wallace,after only winning 1 or 2 matches last year at #1 he has made huge improvements.I'm still stuck on the fact that St.Louis hasn't improved enough to compete on such a high level because he plays football and basketball.He's also battling a wrist injury he got at the beginning of the season.I think by about halfway through the year he will start to peak and prove he can play.I just don't think he's going to be as good as some people on here are saying.