Rockwood Fans

DEVILS97

It's easy to hide behind a computer screen & critcize. My screen name is in your honor. You have broght great humor to the message boards with your posts. Keep up the good work & may the lord be with you.

825570825[/snapback]

Devils97, for you to comment on someone else not having a clue is assinine, considering so many of us get laughs everyday from your senseless comments on Harriman basketball. Your comment towards mom has been deleted due to the sexist nature of it and will not be tolerated again......

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Devils97, for you to comment on someone else not having a clue is assinine, considering so many of us get laughs everyday from your senseless comments on Harriman basketball. Your comment towards mom has been deleted due to the sexist nature of it and will not be tolerated again......

825570839[/snapback]

Sportsmom makes a drug reference and I get deleted for making a remark about taking sports advice from women ?????????? You have to be kidding me, I guess you condone that sort of thing. I have never said anything obscene or vulgar, I merely stated an opinion.

:lol: Clueless Devils97 the difference in mine and yours is that my was joking and in fun yours was of a serious nature. It's awfully funny how you can throw numerous pot shots and can't take 1. I know quite a few people who would put this

females basketball knowledge up against yours anyday. Keep blowing devil so you dont explode like that overfilled hot air balloon. thumb

Edited by sportsmom25

:ph34r: Clueless Devils97 the difference in mine and yours is that my was joking and in fun yours was of a serious nature. It's awfully funny how you can throw numerous pot shots and can't take 1. I know quite a few people who would put this

females basketball knowledge up against yours anyday. Keep blowing devil so you dont explode like that overfilled hot air balloon. thumb

825571200[/snapback]

Name 1. They are either lying to you or they do not know much themselves.