York vs. Livingston!?!

livingstonbballfan

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This match-up may be the best QUARTER-final round match-up in the ENTIRE state of Tennessee.

I hate to pick a winner--these are my two favorite teams from 7AA. So...without much ado about nothing, I'll take York in OT!! The loser of this contest COULD win most any other district in the state--just my honest opinion. And the winner, well...they could very well upset Upperman and probably Jackson Co to win it all or finish a close 4th. That's how even the top teams are in my view!!

This match-up may be the best QUARTER-final round match-up in the ENTIRE state of Tennessee.

I hate to pick a winner--these are my two favorite teams from 7AA. So...without much ado about nothing, I'll take York in OT!! The loser of this contest COULD win most any other district in the state--just my honest opinion. And the winner, well...they could very well upset Upperman and probably Jackson Co to win it all or finish a close 4th. That's how even the top teams are in my view!!

825575906[/snapback]

I must agree, can't pick a winner, just a great matchup. ;)

Well, I can pick a winner because I love York so much more than LA without a doubt. Go Dragons! You can do anything you set your mind to! Don't forget how it feels to be put out the first round. Use that to drive you to win and keep playing. There's only one more thing for me to say... H-O-G E-Y-E! We'll beat Hogeye! Wait and see!!!! Go DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I can pick a winner because I love York so much more than LA without a doubt. Go Dragons! You can do anything you set your mind to! Don't forget how it feels to be put out the first round. Use that to drive you to win and keep playing. There's only one more thing for me to say... H-O-G E-Y-E! We'll beat Hogeye! Wait and see!!!!  Go DRAGONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825577445[/snapback]

Sorry Jill24 the only cheer ur hearin tonight is H-O-G-E-Y-E HOGEYE HOGEYE T-N-T! :rolleyes: