Best Goalkeeper

SoccerFan08923

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The best goalkeeper in East Tennessee is obviously Ryan Jenkins of Maryville.  He currently holds the last two district and region keeper of the year awards.  Not only this, but Ryan also signed with South Carolina earlier this year to continue his excellent play at goalkeeper.

825603243[/snapback]

Jenkins is very talented. I agree with that.

I see Jeremy Williams as being the best in the East. He takes control of his back 4, and has helped to make soem average defenders look very good. He will be working with his 3rd different sweeper in as many years, and you can be sure the Owls' backline will be just as good if not better, this year.

I would rank these players as so:

1.) Williams - Ooltewah

2.) Miller - Notre Dame

3.) Sanchez - Grace

That is just for Chattanooga, as I have not seen the Keepers outside of this area.

I see Jeremy Williams as being the best in the East. He takes control of his back 4, and has helped to make soem average defenders look very good. He will be working with his 3rd different sweeper in as many years, and you can be sure the Owls' backline will be just as good if not better, this year.

I would rank these players as so:

1.) Williams - Ooltewah

2.) Miller - Notre Dame

3.) Sanchez - Grace

That is just for Chattanooga, as I have not seen the Keepers outside of this area.

825603658[/snapback]

Jeremy, you are good man and no offense, but both Miller and Sanchez are better than Williams. I am gonna take a wild guess and say you go/went to Ooltewah because that is a biased opinion. Williams may be the best in the area next year, but both Sanchez and Miller have proven themselves the past few years and have better numbers, experience, and teams.