Best Goalkeeper

SoccerFan08923

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would have to say that at least in the Chattanooga area that Robbie Miller is the #1 keeper. ND will have a good chance to win or at least not lose every time he is there to play. The other two that I would watch are Carlos S. at Grace and Alex C. at McCallie. Carlos probably has the best positioning of any keeper in town and moves very well. Both Robbie and Alex are intimidating as Robbie is tall and Alex is built like a linebacker. It will be fun to see how thier teams do this year.

I would rank the chattanooga goalies who have been mentioned thusfar as follows:

1) Robby Miller (played against him and practiced with him a lot)

2) Carlos (played with him off and on for probably a year)

3) Alex Crabtree (played with him for four years)

4) Jeremy Williams (solid, but haven't seen him play in three years and supposedly he is better now so who knows)

5) Tyler Bahn (a distant fifth....played with him for a year or so off and on)

I am friends with about 3.5 of those guys and that is my unbiased opinion.

sorry guys there are no keepers in east tn that can carry an average defense. the best thing these guys have going for them is the quality of their defenses. i kinda have the feeling that alot of these guys are gonna have some long seasons.

Edited by zaphod