Lenoir City This Season

Boone_LC

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they lost mitch..not lookin good

825569878[/snapback]

Mitch was/is a great player, but LC has more than Mitch. No matter how much skill they have they will ALWAYS play hard.

How is Kingston or Oneida? They have their "gift" back this year?

Edited by BigGExpress

Mitch anchored the center of that team for the past 3 years. His passing ability and experience will be greatly missed by Lenoir City.

825571310[/snapback]

Lenoir City soccer will always be a top competitor. They lost quite a bit of skill last year with many skilled seniors leaveing but Im sure there will be other players to fill in their spots and eventually over time, they will take up where last year's team left off.. B):o:(

Lenoir City is always well coached and always has a solid team. They play the game well and they play hard but they are missing the two or three standout players that make them a championship contender. They should remain a top 5 team in the state though in my opinion and make it to state. Once you get to state, anything can happen.

I think Lenoir City has a fair shot. Every year for the past three years was supposed to be a "down year," but the guys have played really well with a lot of heart. Hows it goin' BigG?

825584734[/snapback]

I was wondering how long it would take you to get back on the posts! Heard some great things about you! Good luck next season. Stop by for our game on the 30th of April vs. L.C.

As I said earlier, LC plays with passion, and will continue to do so, with or without players like Mitch. They are not going to roll over, even if they lost some talent. I stilll think they are the best in their district.

• 2 weeks later...
LC played hard against FRA but were dominated for the most part. 3-1 with only 10 players isn't that bad but the only goal for LC was an own goal. They still play all emotion which hits both ways. They will always be a fast, competitive team.

825606067[/snapback]

I see a pretty young team stepping up to fill some pretty big shoes in the field but they have the talent to do this and alot more. While what TTstopper01 said holds some truth, the LC boys kept possetion of the ball for most of the second half. Or was that just me who took noticed? :o

Edited by soccer4life