Dresden/Gleason Round 3 Tonite

ParisRiverRat

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was the best game I have seen in several years. I now think that both Dresden and Gleason go to the state tournament. Gleason will be tough to beat again at home, and I think they will "fundamental" Trenton to death. It should be interesting in the regional, however, I think Dresden really helped their chances of being there in the end after this Big Win. But, South Fulton and Lake Co are capable of pulling off an upset of Dresden. One game at a time and everything will take care of itself. Good luck to all Weakley county squads in the region.

If Greenfield can keep it low scoring (in the 20s), and rebound well, they could make it interesting against Trenton. Good luck Willie T!

Edited by WesCharge

bailey had a terrible district tourney.  i think she scored 3 points the first game and 5 in the champinship.  but she gets all the credit.

825576122[/snapback]

Terrible tournament? She had 5 in the 1st game and took only a few shots since she was being face guarded, and 9 in the championship game in which she only took 3 shots from the field. Yes, she gets a lot of credit most of it deserved, but Levister and Quinton get a lot of credit too. There are 2 players, Rook and Hughes, that never get any credit but they deserve a lot as well.

Region 8A should be a very exciting tournament. Good luck to all teams involved.

Great game but the real key was Levister.

825577204[/snapback]

OOOOOOOO!!

Someone else was watching the game too!!

Levister can bang down low, and is quicker that you would think at the top of the key. She did a good job of getting to the basket and hitting the 10-15 foot jumper. I was shocked when she missed those free-throws down the stretch.

It was obvious why she is a former District MVP. thumb

OOOOOOOO!!

Levister can bang down low, and is quicker that you would think at the top of the key.  She did a good job of getting to the basket and hitting the 10-15 foot jumper.  I was shocked when she missed those free-throws down the stretch. 

825577865[/snapback]

OOOOOOOO!!

Levister can bang down low, and is quicker that you would think at the top of the key.  She did a good job of getting to the basket and hitting the 10-15 foot jumper.  I was shocked when she missed those free-throws down the stretch. 

825577865[/snapback]

Yes, I have been watching for years. Without Brooke the Lady Lions are in big trouble.