Scott High Highlanders

highlandermom

Well last night was Senior night @ SHS and as always it was sad to watch the kids play their last home game. I just want to tell Amanda Bradley, Brandi Nelson, Merina Ellis, and Amanda Goad, that I have enjoyed watching them play and I will miss them next year. I hope you girls all get out of life what you want, good luck in the future!!!

And to next years team, I look forward to watching all you girls play and I hope for some wins in the district too thumb

Well, it's been a great 4 years, and I'm really gonna miss playing here. I love SHS and all these girls with all my heart. It's really sad, but like we all said, we played our hearts out all 4 years through the blood, sweat, and tears. But it's far from over.. when we beat Kingston Monday evening, we'll have 2 games after that in the district tourney. I really hope to be playing in that championship game.

I just thought I'd say thanks to all the parents for their support and the girls for putting up with me the past few years. I love you guys! But especially to Coach Kries, Coach Murley, and Coach Sexton, I really appreciate you all. It's been a good year. I am VERY thankful I got to play under you guys. You all helped me tremendously.

Well, good luck in the future Lady Highlanders. I'll definately miss playing with you guys!