Mcmnn Co. or Farragut?

littlecherokee_20

Snellgrose and Doyle were both great players, but these two teams have more than just these two.  When Farragut lost Ian Baxtrum did they get any worse.  No.  They still dominated as they do every year.  All this aside i still very much beleive that farragut will dominate.  also, farraguts JV and Freshmen teams really arent THAT good rigger.

825588296[/snapback]

good point ya know i thought about it and some games just come down to who wants it more or who has had better coaching B)

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh man -- is it soccer season already?

Geez, it's been a while. And I think the last time I was on here the same discussion was taking place. A lot of the names have changed though -- good to see lcsoccer is still making it out ok. I know a lot of you probably don't remember me, but I am making a plea as a veteran of this board --

Can we end this thread now?

Please?

I love you playdo. No harm intended. Just amazes me how Farragut is that good, but yet they never get on here and talk. Not doubting McMinn, but they have to win before they can say anything.

825591220[/snapback]

LCsoccer, are you staying where you are for next year? Or are you transfering like the rumors have it?

I am staying here. I didn't know there were rumors flying around? Mind if I ask who said these things?    :P

825591238[/snapback]

I forget exactly, but the big hulabaloo was that King College players were all dispersing and going elsewhere. I know it wasn't a King player, but I really don't remember who it was. Sorry.... I'll try and find out.