Mcmnn Co. or Farragut?

littlecherokee_20

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it all depends mcminn lost snellgrose  :lol: and farragut lost doyle  ;) so if mcminn brings their A game they stand a pretty good chance but if either team isn't fully committed then the other is getting destroyed

825581374[/snapback]

Snellgrose and Doyle were both great players, but these two teams have more than just these two. When Farragut lost Ian Baxtrum did they get any worse. No. They still dominated as they do every year. All this aside i still very much beleive that farragut will dominate. also, farraguts JV and Freshmen teams really arent THAT good rigger.

Mcminn is a good team, but Farragut has more talent and depth than anyone in the state(as usaul). They can beat anyone IF they show up to play. Whether they will or not is the only question. Oh, and "Backstrome" is how you spell Ian's last name Jorj.

825588327[/snapback]

It's Backstrom and there is no broken ankle.

doesnt farragut play notre dame this thurs? i think this we be a good match up since farragut never gets against a solid young team like notre dame

825588652[/snapback]

Arsenal, Where have you been, Farragut plays teams that are solid all the time,ever heard of Bearden, Oak Ridge, Houston,BGA,MCminn County? Scrimaages are just that scrimmages, don't put to much stock in any of them , the real teams show up on the real game days!!

I have been off the boards doing midterms and missed alot, But let me touch this subject, Farragut brinbgs a big punch and until someone knocks off coach Culbraths well coached team they rule. Now McMInn has alot to offer and may be ready to roll this year.Coach Earls boys love him and come to play everyday for him. So the Coachs may decide this game and if so, I'm picking Farragut. Now the Notre Dame issue is not true at all, Farragut plays tough teams every year and I have to agree with the poster who said, "Scrimmages don't mean a thing" they don't . And who knows Farragut and McMinn might never get out of their region to play each other, BUT, I doubt it!!

Edited by gameball