Basketball Board Monitors

Stewie1

I was just wondering why the Buzz post got deleted, it is b/c it talks about one specific college and that is against the rules? I tried to make it a recruiting perspective from TN high school bball players is why I'm asking. Thanks.

By the way, you can delete this once it's answered. Thank you.

Talk about Buzz, UT, SEC on the plus boards...this is for high school sports, I know that high school players eventually play in college...but the rules are the rules. You can pay money and become a plus member and talk about it all you want..I believe their is a very interesting thread called "The State of UT Basketball" on the plus boards that has at least 14 pages about UT.

(BTW-I didn't delete your thread).

Talk about Buzz, UT, SEC on the plus boards...this is for high school sports, I know that high school players eventually play in college...but the rules are the rules.  You can pay money and become a plus member and talk about it all you want..I believe their is a very interesting thread called "The State of UT Basketball" on the plus boards that has at least 14 pages about UT.

(BTW-I didn't delete your thread).

825575470[/snapback]

ok, well thanks for answering my question. I was just wondering. I'm obviously not a plus-member so I wasn't aware of the UT sections, etc. Are non-plus remembers even allowed to read those types of posts or it is exclusive? j/w and thanks in advance.