upcoming state champions?

frankie160

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I bet Rigger saw this one coming but I think Minwell will finally get his gold next year.  :unsure: 

Also Randoplh, R. Konz, Nic Bundy, Both Usary's (Bo and lil bro), M. Fuller, K. Felix, Creagan, Cox, Pease, Spain, Roberson, Hubey, Both Reveiz's, & Vandergriff.

Along with the one's mentioned above: K. Johnson and B Rogers.

825576492[/snapback]

I also thought Morgan Union county 171 looked tough. He took 5th i think. Joslin of Kingston is coming back too.

I bet Rigger saw this one coming but I think Minwell will finally get his gold next year.  :unsure: 

Also Randoplh, R. Konz, Nic Bundy, Both Usary's (Bo and lil bro), M. Fuller, K. Felix, Creagan, Cox, Pease, Spain, Roberson, Hubey, Both Reveiz's, & Vandergriff.

Along with the one's mentioned above: K. Johnson and B Rogers.

825576492[/snapback]

Yeah, I was thinking about Minwell, when I was reading something about Bond Davis of Franklin. Three times a brides maid. If Luke Borneman dosn't drop down Davis is a sure bet to win.

That's why this sport is so great.

look out for Frankie Morgan of Union County next year, he is only a sophomore and wrestled his way to the semifinals, when he wasn't even expected to place, he will be a top contender to get Union County its second state championship in as many years.

825576769[/snapback]

Frankie will be on my Radar for next year. He needs to spend some time with Knox and get his technique down. He has the goods but needs to fine tune the skills to win the Gold. He might want to take a few trips down to Atlanta this year.

Edited by rigger101

I hope Manson gets lucky and makes the finals again.

825576506[/snapback]

he will make the finals again but joe young could pull an upset if they are in the same weight class

charles green should win 275 again

wheeler should win his weight class

and the two youngs and goss should repeat

in conclusion mccallie may be able to beat baylor next year with only 3 seniors leaving

baylor ofcourse is going to be good but i think mccallie will edge them next year

Fr is going have a hard time with the loss of whit and i think oddo

mba should beat them win again

if john micheal keeps improving like he did this summer he could win state

talon noman overton should win state next year

how many seniors is franklin losing

I agree with most of these names.  Nic Shields and Usary boys will be tough to be beat.

Brandon Wright and Brett Rogers will be the ones to look for out of the new Region X.  DII, Darius Williams and Josh Baucke will lead the left side.  Taylor Wynn will be right there. too.

825576699[/snapback]

Hey Ronnie,

Don't forget about Jonas and Ben being back for you yet again. I know you are losing a lot of your horses now but you still have a few ponies out there that could be competing. Bourland has a great chance and I also really like Tisdale out of Collierville to finish a lot higher next year.

Out of the left side DII I would not forget about Josh Robinson and William Alsobrook from CBHS and also Zach Gordon from MUS. William will be a returning senior and Josh only a frosh while Zach is only a sophomore...