Maryville Baseball

Thoughts

Maryville should be fine. There are no younger guys playing except for Ben Bryan and Louis Darras. Anyways, this was the lineup from the Clinton Scrimmage:

1. Tyler King CF

2. Ben Bryan SS

3. Andrew Clement P 2 innings/2ND for remainder of the game

4. Shawn Blair LF

5. Cade Thompson 3RD

6. Stephen Childs RF

7. Wes Fernandez C

8. Matt Valentine EH

9. Chad Berrong 2ND/ Bench

*This will be the infield lineup more than likely. This is where Gaylor has played the players in practice as well*

Struggling should be in the pitching area*

I don't pitching as a struggle. Sure Parker and Bott are not there but Clement and King will be tough to beat. These guys will surprise some people. Speed is a weapon for this bunch. If they are smart they will play some small ball. A lot of the younger players are strong and will have no problem. Back on Pitching I think they have more depth than last year.

I think dheat might be King's stepdad and I believe that King will be a good player and pitcher for Maryville this year but he is not ready just yet for the crown that's been placed on his head. He is though on of the top players that Maryville will have this year.

I think dheat might be King's stepdad and I believe that King will be a good player and pitcher for Maryville this year but he is not ready just yet for the crown that's been placed on his head. He is though on of the top players that Maryville will have this year.

825596707[/snapback]

Wrong answer, wrong school, good luck anyhow!!