D-B wornout by Sullivan South

1headknocker

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

SuperFalcon is really in need of professional help. The Falcons loose twice to Unicoi, Happy Valley and Sullivan Central and that rate's the CHurch Hill faithful to asume top billing for the Region Tournament? Really... how about just win a game in the District... just 1, because 2 is out of the question. If you have time, you can make a quick drive and watch the Twin Springs Titans roll SW Va. Now that is a team with a #1 Seed secure.

825576191[/snapback]

this is who i am talking about how about DB win a district game not Volunteer I think we did that

well that clears things up a bit...why is it that everyone in this area hates Science Hill so much?

825578151[/snapback]

I dont mean hate as in I want you to get hit by a bus or some crap like that, Everyone hates D-B in football but a lot of people still pull for us in the playoffs.D-B vs the Hill has always been a bitter fight. I wish we had more games left so we could be hated too! Good Luck

I'd keep my beak out of this one falcon, just worry about finding someone to fill the great big Gene shoes.

825578097[/snapback]

Talk about football on the football thread. This one is about DB Basketball and how they LOST and WONT be playin anymore this season while my Falcon BEAK will keep on Flapping because we won tonight.

where is the thread of artvandalay saying that? just like artt to stick his foot in his mouth. now he's hiding. what happened to the injuns this year? isnt south bad this year. Hey art you should have told db to win a game. now one outta the question for ya. your quote come back to haunt ya. now you have more time to see the titans play. save me a seat if i make it to your neck of the woods. your season is over so go hunt some possums in your back yard.

I dont mean hate as in I want you to get hit by a bus or some crap like that, Everyone hates D-B in football but a lot of people still pull for us in the playoffs.D-B vs the Hill has always been a bitter fight. I wish we had more games left so we could be hated too! Good Luck

825578246[/snapback]

i get what your saying- i like being hated...theres just something about being loud in the palace and seeing the fans on the other side and how upset they are....or going into DB or TN high, ( or crocket or boone this year- its funny, they actually thought they had a chance against us- haha) and coming out with the W- the fact that everyone hates us just adds to the volume and CrAzInEsS of our student section during the rivalry games. hatred in sports is a good thing....rivalries wouldnt exist without em...so keep the hatred coming!!!!

well that clears things up a bit...why is it that everyone in this area hates Science Hill so much?

825578151[/snapback]

Why are we hated by everyone in this area??? B/C we are the best and have been on top for the last 15 years or so. Same with DB football right now, b/c they are the best. No one likes SH b/c they win, but thats all fine with me as long as the boys keep on winning