Art Vandley where are you

superfalconfan05

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congradulations to SOUTH & volunteer last night on their big win over DB !

825580030[/snapback]

for real this is the biggest bs topic...volunteer had NOTHING to do with the game last night...what are you thinking superfalcon05?? SOUTH fans arent even on here talking stuff, why are you?!?!?!? DB is better than you!!!! I dont know if SHWaxin has to say it 5000 times for you to understand: you are not a AAA team, therefore, you are never gonna be as good as Science Hill, DB, TN high, or South, Boone, and Crocket this year- its not gonna happen- you may have won ONE game against DB (and that wasnt even this year)- people have bad games, people have good games, its consistency that separates the AAA teams from the A or AA or whatever the heck you are teams...stop talking trash unless you have something to talk trash about- and the fact that you beat south and db lost to them is a bs excuse, for example: (UNC beat maryland by 34, Maryland beat duke twice, duke beat UNC) that excuse doesnt work, cause we all know duke is gonna get waxed on march 6 in the dean dome- anyways, im getting off topic. why dont you stick to talking trash with A teams, and leave the AAA trash talking to us big leaguers...alright?

Edited by shtopper05

oh yea of course...that must mean that virginia tech is better than north carolina and most all other teams in the acc, because VT beat Duke, and dukes beaten some of the best teams in the country, that must mean that VT is one of the best teams in the country...makes complete sense. THINK ABOUT THAT VOLUNTEER FANS, YOU MAKE NO SENSE.

24 hours later and ...................where is Art?

Please no posts until the man the thread is about shows up

825580103[/snapback]

You guys are way off. This thread was is about someone named Mr. Wooten. I assure you Art's name is not Wooten. I remember back during football season you thought you had figured out who I am to. Thats funny :lol:

Mr. Wooten......ha ha ha ha ha :(

Oh have you heard SOUTH & volunteer beat DB last night

oh yea of course...that must mean that virginia tech is better than north carolina and most all other teams in the acc, because VT beat Duke, and dukes beaten some of the best teams in the country, that must mean that VT is one of the best teams in the country...makes complete sense. THINK ABOUT THAT VOLUNTEER FANS, YOU MAKE NO SENSE.

825580125[/snapback]

what do you all do for fun way out in volunteer?? cow herding?? rodeos?? sounds awesome!!!!!

obviously you still dont get it: volunteer beats south, south beats db, volunteer is A so they can never be as good as south or db, yea i said it...even though you beat south, you arent consistently a better team....

give em a break though- i hear way out in volunteer, they havent got running water or electricity yet, so they catch a lot of diseases from the water in the lakes, which may account for their incredible stupidity...so try not to be too hard on em...

YOU ARE NOT A AAA TEAM, STOP SAYING YOU ARE BETTER THAN DB!!!!!!!!

SuperFalcon is really in need of professional help. The Falcons loose twice to Unicoi, Happy Valley and Sullivan Central and that rate's the CHurch Hill faithful to asume top billing for the Region Tournament? Really... how about just win a game in the District... just 1, because 2 is out of the question. If you have time, you can make a quick drive and watch the Twin Springs Titans roll SW Va. Now that is a team with a #1 Seed secure.

825576191[/snapback]

This is where it all started....So SHwaxing and SHtopper get a clue and a map and figure out where Volunteer is.

Waco Volunteer plays Central tomorrow.....who does D-B play if you have an game then you talk if not....find find you boyfriend Art