Art Vandley where are you

superfalconfan05

The Hilltoppers are the BEST Team in East Tennessee this year, without question. Twin Springs is the only team, other than an old rival on their own home court, that can beat them from 100 miles away. The Toppers are a lock for a State Playoff spt. Nobody in Knoxville could stay with them.. DB Indians went, what, 6-0 against 3A Schools from KTown this season?

Anybody got the Central vs Volunteer score? I have only heard that SH did beat Crockett. Has the Vikings/Rebels game ended???

Scores?

Hey WaCo.... What's for supper?

RTR

Giddy Up!!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, this just in.... Volunteer lost to their Daddy... Sullivan Central.

That will make the Falcoons the #4 Seed in the Region 1 2A or at best #3, playing a #1 Seed or at worst #2. Depending on the big 3rd time's a charm game vs Happy (don't worry be Happy) Valley. So, we should expect the boys from Church Carmel to take the Region by storm?

At least you can say this for sure Moutaineer Resturaunt fans.... you've lost to Happy Valley and Unioci County twice (or 3 times) in 1 season for the last time!! (The double or triple butt spankings by Central will continue, however) Along with your new Father figures.... Science Hill, Tennessee High and Dobyns Bennett.

See you at the Mt. Hill Block Party, it's like Marde Gras Baby!!! Bring your sister, I hear she like hangin' beads from the pick up truck rear view mirror!

Giddy Up!!

Edited by ArtVandalay

Sorry, Art (Mr. Wooten) :lol: ....But your wrong about Volunteer losing to Central tonight.

You see, back on Feb. 12 SOUTH beat Central, Volunteer beat South eariler, therefor Volunteer beats Central. You see the fact that a game was actually played, and won by Central tonight, does not factor in. This is the new "Volunteer Fan Formula" that i've been trying to explain to everybody.

WaCo :D JaCo

So no matter what division, A, AA, AAA..win the state get bragging rights....OK.  Then Unaka has to be the best team in the area they are the defending state champs.  Nobody has taken that away yet.  So the toppers are not the best by your own rule!

thumb

825581642[/snapback]

you volunteer kids really are slooooooooow arent ya

what someone with normal intelligence would assume from what i said is that the teams that win state have bragging rights over every other team in their division., unfortunately, you obviously werent blessed with normal intelligence

and nobody said the toppers were the best....they havent proved it yet, but we shall see in a few days.

Now I have made this name tonight becasue I usually just sit back and read what is going on but I have a few comments to make. Number one is that Volunteer was very smart tonight slowing the game up. It shook Central because Central is a run and gun team. Next I think all of the top 4 teams in our confrence could Beat Dobyns Bennett this year because their season was a waste and I do believe that some of these Volunteer folks from Hawkins County have a point that Dobyns Bennett losing to south is a joke. I have one question (you Dobyns-Bennett people like to ask these volunteer people questions) When was the last time that Dobyns-Bennett did not go to the round of the region? That is my question for you. To Volunteer fans your team played there butt off tonight and my personal perdiction is that you will beat a slipping Happy Valley team by 5 or so and good luck friday and in the Region. Central fan that had alot to say for the first time since he has been reading this god forsaken website. Most of this Thread has been fun though but I just started to think that the shots were getting bad.