Art Vandley where are you

superfalconfan05

He needs that latex for his trips with waco to New Beginnings on those late Saturday nights.

825585779[/snapback]

ill try and pretend there isnt already about 5 references to new beginnings in this thread....pretty original crump.

i thought this thread was about how bad Volunteer is???????? ;)

;)

Edited by shtopper05

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ArtVANDALAY,

I have been wrong many times and will be wrong again, BUT!!!! What your smack was about was the "just win one, because 2 is out of the question." It is not so much what you said, but where you said it. You came into a Volunteer thread. If you read my post you would have seen that my emphasis was on coming into the Falcon thread. This is water over the bridge now. I just stated why the Falcons had something to say. Next time just try to predict YOUR teams journey through the playoffs, because was ironic that DB lost the same night. A lot of people thought you should have been concerned about DB instead of posting on the Falcon thread, seeing that you are nto a Falcon fan. But...... to each his own and GOOD LUCK in baseball and the upcoming football season. I'm sure each will go far this season, especially baseball from what I've heard. GOD BLESS!!!!!! thumb

:ph34r:

Edited by Stokomo

Art WHERE ARE YOU NOW???????????????  What Up comming baseball games does DB have?????????Volunteer has a basketball game sometime next week I dont know what would be better a Region basketball game or a DB preseason baseball game.

825587089[/snapback]

Word down at the E-Z Snooze Hotel is that both will be lopsided, neither worth the price of admission. I'll call it the alpha and omega, you can figure that out (if not, call Philip Rodchester III for translation). Kaf-Gaf. Bookies are hold up in Room 222 and have made the Twisters of mo-town an early 10pt favorite. The action is hot early, even Mr Clean has been seen laying bling bling down on this one.

Art WHERE ARE YOU NOW???????????????  What Up comming baseball games does DB have?????????Volunteer has a basketball game sometime next week I dont know what would be better a Region basketball game or a DB preseason baseball game.

825587089[/snapback]

Thats a easy one Brandon Crumb. If your talking about a Volunteer Region basketball game as opposed to a Dobyns-Bennett preseason baseball game.

The easy answer is a Dobyns-Bennett preseason baseball game.

The easy answer is a Dobyns-Bennett preseason baseball game.

825587598[/snapback]

OOPS!!! My bad. I thought you were a basketball junkie. :D Anyway, Great job Falcons.

One note WACO.... Guess who I cheered for in the region after we were put out last year? ALL teams left in A, AA, and AAA from District I, even Science Hill if they would have beaten Clinton last year. It doesn't matter who it is, unless we are playing each other. But, then again, I'm from the "OLD SCHOOL" like Skunk. Your opinion is yours. GOD BLESS!!!! thumb

:D

Edited by Stokomo