Poor Sportsmanship

NSIndian

I don't know who rattles on more about nothing, WesCharge or Chargerman.  I think they are just trying to boost their amount of posts.  They usually don't have much substance when they post.  Try to overlook them NSIndian.

825579251[/snapback]

Options....the truth does it hurt!

All Jax NS has to do is pick up the phone and ask for games, I am sure their would be no beef with playing ya'll. The school # is 587-4202. It would be a good game for both programs.....maybe it will happen.

No substance to that post either....Oh, to live in Jackson!! I would just go ahead and move to Memphis!

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All Jax NS has to do is pick up the phone and ask for games, I am sure their would be no beef with playing ya'll.  The school # is 587-4202.  It would be a good game for both programs.....maybe it will happen.

No substance to that post either....Oh, to live in Jackson!!  I would just go ahead and move to Memphis!

825579258[/snapback]

The last two teams I seen play from your neck of the woods got beat. Gibson by Clarkrange and Westview by Upperman. You might want to schedule them tournaments out west. We can get all the competition we want in Middle Tennessee. Thanks for the offer though. We like a few losses on our State Championship trophies. Shows character. As for substance, still looking.

All Jax NS has to do is pick up the phone and ask for games, I am sure their would be no beef with playing ya'll.  The school # is 587-4202.  It would be a good game for both programs.....maybe it will happen.

No substance to that post either....Oh, to live in Jackson!!  I would just go ahead and move to Memphis!

825579258[/snapback]

Jackson is bad enough,but move to Memphus,YUKS.

I was so dissapointed in the sportsmanship of the Dyersburg fans last night at the District 13AAA Championship game.  How can they possible say a #2 team in the state that is undefeated up to that point, playing the #7 team in the state is overrated, when they only get beat by 3.  Also when Coach Farris Lowery of the North Side Lady Indians was announced as "Coach of the Year" there were several UGLY things shouted.  He is very deserving of this honor.  After all this was for the season and his team did go UNDEFEATED.  Dyersburg played a great game and should be proud, but obviously their fans don't know how to act as a champion should.

825578879[/snapback]

Why would you care what a bunch of high school students were chanting anyways?

Why would you care what a bunch of high school students were chanting anyways?

825579585[/snapback]

Nothing would have been said had NS won....Every game that I have seen where a lower ranked team wins high school or college,the fans yell overrated at the higher ranked team...It is done all the time....I don't agree with booing the coach though.....When you are undefeated and have beaten a team twice and you lose you have to look for something to complain about...Officiating,poor sportmanship,bad seating,no parking,concession stand line too long,too hot in the gym and so on and so on...NSIndiansfan..take the high road,give Dyersburg their props and leave it there...Your team may get to face them in the regionals and you will get the opportunity to take care of business then....

Congrats to former Obion Co.school system player who now plays for Dyersburg,Kayla Holloway......

hey northside injun dude, i have three questions for you:

are you the sissy dude that ran in front of the dyersburg student section last year yelling who's the king now and had to be saved by some local police?

are you the same guy i saw last night sitting behind the northside bench berating every call the officials made and berating the dyersburg players....i mean yelling like a mad sissy dude?

and if so, why in the world would you dare to get on coacht complaining about poor sportsmanship?

please explain yourself cause i must have missed the bus on this one!!!!!

Edited by mg

hey northside injun dude, i have three questions for you:

are you the sissy dude that ran in front of the dyersburg student section last year yelling who's the king now and had to be saved by some local police?

are you the same guy i saw last night sitting behind the northside bench berating every call the officials made and berating the dyersburg players....i mean yelling like a mad sissy dude?

and if so, why in the world would you dare to get on coacht complaining about poor sportsmanship?

please explain yourself cause i must have missed the bus on this one!!!!!

825581652[/snapback]

No I am NOT. I am a MOM who is also an NS grad. We need to become civilized and stop all this name calling. I am sure your Mother is proud of you. I thought this was a site to learn things about a sport that you love and what players were excelling. Obviously it is just a place for people to gripe and complain and call each other names.

I was so dissapointed in the sportsmanship of the Dyersburg fans last night at the District 13AAA Championship game.  How can they possible say a #2 team in the state that is undefeated up to that point, playing the #7 team in the state is overrated, when they only get beat by 3.  Also when Coach Farris Lowery of the North Side Lady Indians was announced as "Coach of the Year" there were several UGLY things shouted.  He is very deserving of this honor.  After all this was for the season and his team did go UNDEFEATED.  Dyersburg played a great game and should be proud, but obviously their fans don't know how to act as a champion should.

825578879[/snapback]

Ok first off did i not just read that you said you were NOT at the game and your running your mouth about what happened. how do you know what happened. o yeah you dont. I was at the game im from dyersburg amnd im a student that was in the student section. Yes we chanted that yall were over rated who doesnt do that when they beet someone ranked higher than you. BUT we did NOT i repeat did NOT boo when your coach got coach of the year. ill be the first to tell you he deserved it. Yall have a very good basketball team and all it is is fun people like you take stuff the wrong way. at the boys game yall were doing the same thing. so lets just drop it and grow up.

Being a fan consists of cheering for your team and getting in the head of the opposing team. In my opinion there is nothin wrong with negative comments as long as they are decently appropriate. After the game is over is when the negative comments need to be stopped. Sportsmanship is shown on how you handle a win and a loss. Causing the other team to not play good by geting in their heads is one of the best ways to get your team a win. Sorry if I offended anyone on my opinion thats just how I feel about being a fan.

Ok first off did i not just read that you said you were NOT at the game and your running your mouth about what happened. how do you know what happened. o yeah you dont. I was at the game im from dyersburg amnd im a student that was in the student section. Yes we chanted that yall were over rated who doesnt do that when they beet someone ranked higher than you. BUT we did NOT i repeat did NOT boo when your coach got coach of the year. ill be the first to tell you he deserved it. Yall have a very good basketball team and all it is is fun people like you take stuff the wrong way. at the boys game yall were doing the same thing. so lets just drop it and grow up.

825582795[/snapback]

Yes I was at the game and Have not missed one in over 5 years. I never said there was booing of the coach. I said that UGLY comments were yelled about him. I heard them. I agree with you that cheering for your team is great and you had a great cheering section. Let's just drop it and hope that we meet again in the Regional Championship. Both NS and Dyersburg deserve to be playing in the state. Let's hope that we can put all of this petty name calling aside and cheer for West Tennessee (NS and D'Burg) in Murfreesboro.