Marshall, Page, Giles who is gonna win it

southernpride06

I would actaully like to know how much people on here know about baseball. I know everyone likes to support their team but you have to repsect the Marshall Co. Tigers. They are the cream of the crop of the district. I dislike Marshall Co. alot but they have a top of the line program down in Lewisburg, the district and region championship goes through Lewisburg. I dont care what any team has coming back in 2005, Marshall Co. is the favorite till otherwise. I know how hard it is to win in Lewisburg during tourney time. Trust me it is hard and you can't make any mistakes in the field. Marshall Co. has to be the favorite in the eyes of a true baseball fan.

825595822[/snapback]

Gerry Bertier -- I always felt like you were a smart guy from reading many of your previous posts, but this one reassures me. Marshall County has been the team to beat in this district for many years and I don't see that changing any time soon. It may happen one day and when it does Coach George will shake hands with the opposing coach and start over for the next season.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments mctiger, I know my baseball. I always enjoyed playing the Tigers of Marshall Co. We had some great games in the playoffs in 2003. I repsect the qaulity of teams Coach George puts on the field every year. Page fans, let this thought help you through the season. Who is the last team to beat Marshall Co. in the district tourney? Page in 2002. But Marshall came back and won the Regional re-match. I just hope two 9AA teams meet in the regional championship this year, cause last year was the 1st time in 3 years that didn't happen. Good luck to everyone this year, of course I will be pulling for my Jackets. Does anyone have the schedule for the Williamson Co. Jamboree this weekend?

Thanks for the comments mctiger, I know my baseball. I always enjoyed playing the Tigers of Marshall Co. We had some great games in the playoffs in 2003. I repsect the qaulity of teams Coach George puts on the field every year. Page fans, let this thought help you through the season. Who is the last team to beat Marshall Co. in the district tourney? Page in 2002. But Marshall came back and won the Regional re-match. I just hope two 9AA teams meet in the regional championship this year, cause last year was the 1st time in 3 years that didn't happen. Good luck to everyone this year, of course I will be pulling for my Jackets. Does anyone have the schedule for the Williamson Co. Jamboree this weekend?

825597531[/snapback]

I can't seem to find any schedules for the Jamboree. i know page plays at 9:00 saturday against centennial and 3:00 sun. against Independence.

• 2 weeks later...

It's obvious that MC is the best year in year out in this district!! Atleast usually... We (loretto) always gave them trouble when I was in High School.... But that's really the last time Loretto was any good... I graduated in '98... We won district over Marshall that year :lol: But if anyone has bragging rights in this district, it's marshall...

• 2 weeks later...
In my opinion no one has crap on PAGE. They are untouchable. Gile equals CRAP. Marshall also equals CRRAP.

PAGE ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

825583262[/snapback]

All I have to say is ONLY TIME WILL TELL!!!!!

This is a great district full of talented players on all the teams! I know that Marshall County is looking better after every game. Marshall County also has a great coaching staff!!!

GO MARSHALL COUNTY!

• 3 weeks later...