DII middle

unanymous89

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night BA and USN tied 1-1, USN got the equalizer with 5 mintues to go off of a free kick, both teams played very hard. it was good to see BA get after it, they are a good team when they play like they are capable of playing the first three games of the season were a mystery to all. Hopefully this was a step in the right direction although after talking to some of the players they seem to be very upset with a tie, they feel like this is a game that they should've won. but oh well. they play mcgavock today (although the weather may prevent this one from being played) and then they take on FRA monday and then comes a huge region game with JP2 on wednesday. This should be an exciting race in this region.

i will tell you right now, it wont be Ryan to take the region. either USN or MBA or JPII will be the darkhorse. and anti-todd "i disagree with what you say but i will defend to the death your right to shoot spider-webs at people." i believe voltaire said that!

825588111[/snapback]

Why discredit Father Ryan? They've got the talent to take USN and MBA. I don't have to mention the Ryan vs. JPII game do I? I'm still wondering how USN got such a good ranking. They don't deserve what was it 7th? No the don't deserve that high at all. Drop them back a few spots if we're going the be realistic. Father Ryan easily has the region but I don't know how your darkhorse.

Why discredit Father Ryan? They've got the talent to take USN and MBA. I don't have to mention the Ryan vs. JPII game do I? I'm still wondering how USN got such a good ranking. They don't deserve what was it 7th? No the don't deserve that high at all. Drop them back a few spots if we're going the be realistic. Father Ryan easily has the region but I don't know how your darkhorse.

825636044[/snapback]

igave no discredit to Ryan, i just said that they wont win the region. they will finish second. also, why did you choose to reply now when i posted that over a month ago. Finally, the only reason USN is seven is because they were runners up in state last year. noone who really knows the team thinks that they deserve the spot.

(ydet: also, why did you choose to reply now when i posted that over a month ago.)

I mean, gezz Spidertos. Why dont you get on Coacht 25 times a day and have no life like ydet? Why dont you talk trash about ur own team who cant even back up that trash?

825637256[/snapback]

i dont believe anyone asked you

...Played Father Ryan this past weekend and they are a very good team. They have good speed outside, good vision in the midfield, and have a solid defense as well. They connect passes well together, work as a team, and certainly seem to have one of the better teams out of DII. Their hardfought win over Faragut is only a tribute to that.

...Played Father Ryan this past weekend and they are a very good team. They have good speed outside, good vision in the midfield, and have a solid defense as well. They connect passes well together, work as a team, and certainly seem to have one of the better teams out of DII. Their hardfought win over Faragut is only a tribute to that.

825637596[/snapback]

Stoner, your sportsmanship is commendable and assessment of Father Ryan is very insightful. I was down at Huntsville last weekend and was able to watch several of the games. The Farragut vs. CBHS was a great come from behind win for Farragut. Your dead on with regards to the Ryan vs. Farragut match. Not only was it hardfought but highly emotional for Ryan. It is my understanding that the Ryan squad has a deep respect for the Farragut program. Both teams played their hearts out. As a matter of fact they both lost their following games. Give McCallie all the credit they deserve. McCallie is a solid team. Very good team speed with excellent passing skills. More importantly, from the way they played last weekend they don't the meaning of the word "quit".

Ryan is a great team, they just beat BA tonite in a great game 1-0. They are very good all around, no real weaknesses. BA's Defense looked wonderful, their keeper had a great game. They had a few chances offensively that they shoulda probally taken better advantage of, but Ryan is a heck of a team and they should definatly make a run in memphis. As for BA, they look very good defensively and if they can get some offense going i think that they will have a decent shot and making it out of region play for the first time in school history. They have already played 4 region games, tying JP2 and USN and losing to both Ryan and MBA. Ryan i think has only played 2 games beating both JP2 and BA. This region seems to be pretty tight, anyone wunna give me some insight as to how the rest of the games are going, and also insight on both of the teams that played tonite if you have seen either play