Mt Juliet at Gallatin

timbdp

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mailman--your an idiot--Coach Deering was run off, and i mean run off. He got a raw deal and wasnt treated fairly. Cutlip left the school. He's from that area of the state and wanted to go back home to coach. So no, MJ has run off one coach......get facts straight. As for the guy who posted from Science Hill, Cutlip worked out great for us. I was fortunate enough to play for him my senior year and loved the way he conducted things. Rules, appearance, work ethic, everything. Thouroughly enjoyed his system and the way he conducted the game. After a 5-16 year with Deering, which really had nothing to do with his coaching as much as a lack of experience(the year he came in we had 1 guy coming back who had playing time and lost 8 seniors), Cutlip got us to a 16-16 record with a win in the district tourney over #2 seed Lavergne, and a district runner-up. Cutlip did a great job and i hope he makes his way to the boro here soon