Livingston vs. Jackson Co

The General

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I'll tell you one reason why LA won't be in region finals. 8AA is way better than 7AA. Has been for a long time. I got on here telling you all this last year and you all in 7AA wouldn't believe me. Well after an 8AA sweep it convinced some of you guys where the better boys basketball was. Not knocking 7AA but when it comes down to it, its the same thing every year that gets you all beat....even the coach at Upperman, Coach McWilliams was quoted after his team which was seeded first lost to 4th seeded David Lipscomb as saying "right now the teams in 8AA are just stronger, more physical, and quicker." Overall teams in 7AA are just too slow footed and aren't as physical as teams in 8AA. I think Livingston could win their first game because 8AA isn't quite as strong as they were a year ago, but that will be all that they win. MLK is in a class all of their own, no one in 8AA can compete so there sure isn't anyone in 7AA that can compete (and before you go off on this crap about LA having everyone back from last year's team, so does MLK, an MLK team that embarrassed LA) LA got a win against Lipscomb early in the season, but that was way back when Lipscomb wasn't that good of a basketball team. Now they have improved a lot, but they still will be probably 4th in our district. You all out there still have a long way to go before you catch up with 8AA.

All I can say about all the trash from you LA fans, is wait til the game! If you want to be over-confident, then go ahead, and see what happens! The same result from the York game will conclude again! Jackson County played great ball last night, as a team! Thats the most important aspect! The only thing we need to do to be better is slow down the pace and make the opposing team foul when we lead by 10+ in the 4th! Great job Blue Devils! Lets get another one and get in that District Championship! You boys deserve it, as well as Coach Flynn does! We are all very proud of you boys and you Coach FLynn! JC by 4! BRING ON HOGEYE! And maybe, just maybe, we'll have some ole cheers from the past!! :o And lets keep the Crowd Contest CLEAN! ;)