Class 1A State

lover4life

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have to forgive him g, he is probably from up there in unaka or something.

Anyways, grace wouldnt play temple til the Championship in Regions, bramble.

I think all three of the "blonde towers" are goofy. This is not dissing their games, they just look goofy. Simple as that. Don't take it offensive, unless you look goofy, then I would call you goofy. But thats not the point, grace will beat CCS the second time around. It was a fluke that that 8 year old picked off that pass and scored the game-wining goal.

You have to forgive him g, he is probably from up there in unaka or something.

Anyways, grace wouldnt play temple til the Championship in Regions, bramble.

I think all three of the "blonde towers" are goofy. This is not dissing their games, they just look goofy. Simple as that. Don't take it offensive, unless you look goofy, then I would call you goofy. But thats not the point, grace will beat CCS the second time around. It was a fluke that that 8 year old picked off that pass and scored the game-wining goal.

825581921[/snapback]

Your the joke son. Saying that CCS' point guard is 8 just because he is short not that is just ignorant. Maybe you watch the NBA(Spud Webb, Mugsey, Earl Boykins)

i never said they were goofy. i worked out with mitch and kyle for a little bit, and they are alot stronger than what people think. i have never thought they were goofy i think they are both good players. i think they did earn respect from other grace people though.

825581774[/snapback]

Thanks for giving them some respect, but you need to tell that vols guy to shut it because he is making yall look bad.

Grace has the potential to play very well or very badly. It all depends on which Grace team shows up. They definitely can beat Temple, who is the hands down best team in the state, and lost by 3 to Pickett Co. If Davis and JP are hitting, they could be a big sleeper come region and sub-state. Remember, they know what it takes to get the Boro and play for it all and that can only help.

Of course grace has what it takes we got 2nd last year and Jp and DE and way better than they were last year- they will light temple up in district- (kickin the skogens around some) and then beat CCS if necessary- Grace in state in 05!!!

825581931[/snapback]

After that smart post i'm convinced that Grace can beat about anybody, maybe the pistons or even the lakers. (no offense to graces team but that guys retarded)