what about south pitt beatin lookout valley

SPfan11

Well they got on here and talked themselves up about how good they were. And when you talk yourself up you gotta be ready to fall and losing to 21st century is a pretty big fall.

But im not dogging them im just saying what i believe.

825582638[/snapback]

Ok I have one question, are you from Whitwell? If you answer yes then you need to stop talking so much trash, b/c SP beat yall twice this year and by a pretty good margin.

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

South Pitt isnt that good. period. beat someone else besides Valley who has consistently been getting worse since the begininng of the year. i mean come on you won one district game. Want a cookie?

825581804[/snapback]

How many district playoff games did you guys win? And what were those Lookout Valley scores? Oh.....yeah....I remember now.

you all are just some haters. give sp no kind of respect what so ever

825582236[/snapback]

wait...maybe thats because you dont deserve any. when you get on here and say crap about how yall are goin to the boro and how your coach deserves coach of the year, you set yourself up for this kind of stuff. Redandwhite, golden eagles, and myself would all be saying this about any school, not just SP. We just think yall are rediculous getting on here talking yourself up, when you have hardly any quality wins all year.

wait...maybe thats because you dont deserve any. when you get on here and say crap about how yall are goin to the boro and how your coach deserves coach of the year, you set yourself up for this kind of stuff. Redandwhite, golden eagles, and myself would all be saying this about any school, not just SP. We just think yall are rediculous getting on here talking yourself up, when you have hardly any quality wins all year.

825584015[/snapback]

i have never said anything about goin to the boro and i have definately never said anything about the coach being the coach of the year cuz he ain't that good

i have never said anything about goin to the boro and  i have definately never said anything about the coach being the coach of the year cuz he ain't that good

825586060[/snapback]

Seems like plenty of people were talking about Temple and Pitt making it past the Sub-State before Pitt got beat by LV and CCS. Where have they all gone? No one even remembers now.