No Tyler, JP, or Jamont?

gomab2

Just saw the rosters for the McDonald's All-American game, and neither Jamont Gordon, Tyler Smith, or JP Prince made the rosters for the Game...

It's too bad that in one of the Best years in TN High School Hoops in recent memory with Top 150 players Nationally, Jamont, Tyler, JP, Reginald Delk, Richard Delk, Xavier Webb, Nicchaeus Doaks, Lawrence Kinnard, or Anthony Mason Jr, that no one from TN made the McDonald's roster...

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some of the AA selections are a joke. I for one, would have given anything to see Tyler play in that game, but i guess the selection committee just didn't feel the same way. Tyler is averaging more points than all but two players on the East Squad, but oh well. Anyhow, I think Jamont got the biggest snub of the Tenn. boys. He's leading the Oak Hill squad, yet that Devendorf kid made the team and he is the fourth best player on the Oak Hill team...ridiculous.

thumb

Yeah...I did see the rosters on the McDonald's website and there are no TN players. When I watched South Gwinnett and Oak Hill play, the Devendorf kid was getting lit up by everyone on the South Gwinnett team. He did not impress me at all. What is even more ridiculous is that Louis Williams sidekick Mike Mercer was not on the list. The kid is ranked in the Top 20 but he could not make the team because Williams was on it. If I recall, Rondo and Josh Smith were on the McDonalds team last year. Didn't they play for the same team??? Also, why is Monta Ellis playing on the West squad. Last time I checked MS was not in the west. I guess politics figured into this...Williams vs. Ellis rd. 2.

Edited by GCfan79