Oakland vs Riverdale

Shadow22

I know I'd hate to go to Fayetville to play after watching them against Shelbyville last night.

825585271[/snapback]

Agreed. I don't know that I would have "tanked" a game so that I could go to Fayetteville (or Columbia) so that I could get in an easier bracket. That's pure poppycock whoever insinuated that. Normally, I'd welcome a first round game with Lincoln Co., but apparently they are a different team this year. I think it'll still be Oakland-Columbia in the finals, just b/c I'm looking forward to watching that one at Blackman.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oakland grad, how could this happen? u already had your state tourn. seats didn't u.

825585599[/snapback]

find a post where i said we are a shoe in to state. going into this tournament, i knew it was gonna be tough to win it because oakland is the hunted, we get the best game from every team and sometimes you just dont have enough gas to beat a team that brings it. however, this loss could prove to be a blessing in disguise assuming oakland and columbia both win tommorrow. as far as tab goes, she a tough girl, shes gonna have to alot worse than a broken nose to keep her out of the game.

however, i wish to address this issue before we get too far into the postseason. lady patriots, i want to say how proud i am of you girls for your play on the court, but more importantly, the way you have carried yourselves off the court. a lot of lady patriots are very involved in the lives of children and those kids look up to them as role models. this team is as tight as a team can be as far as friendships go and it shows on the court. regardless of what happens in the upcoming games and weeks, i just want to let the lady pats know that this community and their school are extremely proud of them thumb

Well you are not the only county to suffer from the flu. Our superintendent just isn't calling off school. It has hit the local teams hard too.

825585457[/snapback]

2dude I don't see anywhere in my post where I said we were the only ones battling the flu. BTW the superintendant is mandated at 31% absentee system wide to close school from the state but that mandate don't have anything to do with the flu it is a cost basis valuation of the costs of subs and cafeteria ect so in effect you guys are lucky so far and maybe the bug won't hit you as hard, and I hope it doesn't. Please don't read anything into my posts that isn't there just to fotter argumentation.