South Fulton beats Halls by 19

gomab2

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thumb Great job fellows way to come out and play hard.Wilson led the team with 26 pts. 4 rebs. 5 as. and then Hicks with 21 and then Peat with 19, who shot 6-6 from the field and 1-1 from the three and 4-4 from the freethrow line Hunt with 8 pts and 6 steals. Wilson scored the games first bucket. I think Halls led once throught the game. Wilson played under control as people say he doesn't and led his to the semis. against Trenton. Great job Red Devils thumb SF REPPIN

hey monster man.i watched halls all year and i have to say we played tentively all night.please keep ion mind the same halls team beat sf by 28 earlier this year and beat dyersburg as well and coul;d have beaten lake county as well.we did look pretty bad the worst ive scene us play all year.two of ourt starters didnt even start for reason.even at that,when the starting 5 was in the line up,we played tentively like we couldnt take a bad shot withot getting taken out of the game.not to take anything away from sf because 53 and 51 played well but anytime we had players out there without much playing experiwence all season sf guards took advantage quiickly.it seemed like anytime halls mad a run,sf wuld answer with 2 big threes to end the 1st quarter and the third as well.it was real frustrating to watch this team play thursday night especially how well we been playing this part of the year.but ya got to play your best players and not yank em every little missed shot or mistake played and it showed very oviously in the game.damarcas patrick didnt even play as much in the game.i have to say coach jarrett does a great job for the most part in getting the best out of hios players most of the time but this part thursday night anybody with a clue watching the game could figure it out.i was even watching sf crowd react almost in amazement themselves.sf did shoot the wall well and took advantage of any mistake halls made.i just liked the see the team i saw play late in the year with aggression without fear of making a mistake.we all make mistakes and we all are going to mae them.i think even coaches have bad days as well.i think it was just a total bad day on everybodys part for halls thursday night.at one point i thought we might get back in the game with the score 41-35 and our big man courtney harris going to the line but he missed two free throws and sf went on a 12-2 run the end the third quarter and crush any hope of a comeback.

no

825590033[/snapback]

westtn,

it is the match-up that should have taken place in the 16a tournament. lake county won it, but they knew that they were not the best team coming out of 16a. middle college is the only team that has beaten everyone in 16a twice. lake county has to beat middle college on a neutral court. lake county played so hard when the game was in lake county and they still could not come out on top. the pressurre is on lake county to win. remember, lake county is the favorite to win the state. that ten man rotation does not work against middle college. you aint playing peabody. middle college aint scared of lake county. you better make some adjustments, because if you think that jacking up those 3's will help you win, then you can starting preparing for the next season. middle college by 12.

westtn,

it is the match-up that should have taken place in the 16a tournament. lake county won it, but they knew that they were not the best team coming out of 16a. middle college is the only team that has beaten everyone in 16a twice. lake county has to beat middle college on a neutral court. lake county played so hard when the game was in lake county and they still could not come out on top. the pressurre is on lake county to win. remember, lake county is the favorite to win the state. that ten man rotation does not work against middle college. you aint playing peabody. middle college aint scared of lake county. you better make some adjustments, because if you think that jacking up those 3's will help you win, then you can starting preparing for the next season. middle college by 12.

825590139[/snapback]

Dir tyred..I have no idea what you are saying about it should have been the matchup in the district..Fact is..Lake Co did their part..Halls didn't beat Lake Co by 20..Neither did Trenton..But they did beat Middle..I believe all the teams have seen Middle play and realize that if you pack it in or play a zone that Middle couldn't throw the ball in the water if they were in the ocean..Fact is..Middle did not look good at all in the district tournament and struggled against Dresden..As far as not playing Peabody..no we aren't playing Peabody...Isn't that the team that pummeled Middle by 20 points..Isn't that the same Peabody that Lake Co beat 3 times?The last two or 3 weeks ..Lake Co has looked the best of any team in the region..Bring it On!

Edited by mrbigster

Dir tyred..I have no idea what you are saying about it should have been the matchup in the district..Fact is..Lake Co did their part..Halls didn't beat Lake Co by 20..Neither did Trenton..But they did beat Middle..I believe all the teams have seen Middle play and realize that if you pack it in or play a zone that Middle couldn't throw the ball in the water if they were in the ocean..Fact is..Middle did not look good at all in the district tournament and struggled against Dresden..As far as not playing Peabody..no we aren't playing Peabody...Isn't that the team that pummeled Middle by 20 points..Isn't that the same Peabody that Lake Co beat 3 times?The last two or 3 weeks ..Lake Co has looked the best of any team in the region..Bring it On!

825590390[/snapback]

How true thats is..... but with us playing on a netural court thats probaly not accurate yes it will be in Gleason but the Falcon Nation will be out in full force. Most if not all of our student section from a home game will be there so basically we will make it like they were back in tiptonville. Whitby will have his boys ready for this game!

westtn,

825590139[/snapback]

It's not the match-up that "should have" taken place. All of the teams in District 16 have shown that they're capable of beating each other; although, I do agree that LC and Middle are the 2 best. I've seen them both. Middle is good, but LC is better. Like bigwes said, it's a shame they aren't meeting in the championship where both would have a shot to move on.

It's not the match-up that "should have" taken place. All of the teams in District 16 have shown that they're capable of beating each other; although, I do agree that LC and Middle are the 2 best. I've seen them both. Middle is good, but LC is better. Like bigwes said, it's a shame they aren't meeting in the championship where both would have a shot to move on.

825590798[/snapback]

it is going to be a good one though.