Station Camp vs. MLK

GoBama

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truth is that Doc played a couple of his starters late in the game. However, what are you going to do with such a deep bench. I mean out of all the guys Doc dresses, all but a few play, and all but a few could start for the Royals. Tennisguy was right however, Doc's version of the 4 corners stall came out late in the third and for most of the fourth. Also, SC didn't put in their JV until the game was in the closing 2 minutes. SC's point guard Ryan Sweat was in the game very late, until picking up an offensive foul and a techincal in the same sequence. Josh Jones and Kolby Sweat played late too.

Doc simply played his game, hard defense and a simple stall offense.

BIG BEN

Jones came out of the game for good with 5 minutes left in the 4th. BigBen I think you got that one mixed up right there and it was Ryne Sexton not Kolby Sweat. THe game started gettin physical early once 42 I think it is Piminiski or something like that took Jones legs out from underneath him pretty blatantly. Sliding under another play once hes in the air can never be on accident. After that the game started gettin kinda rowdy and some players lost their composure and some didnt. Bottom line is SC better come ready to play like they did the first time they met with MLK at their place if they even want a chance.

Jones came out of the game for good with 5 minutes left in the 4th.  BigBen I think you got that one mixed up right there and it was Ryne Sexton not Kolby Sweat.  THe game started gettin physical early once 42 I think it is Piminiski or something like that took Jones legs out from underneath him pretty blatantly.  Sliding under another play once hes in the air can never be on accident.  After that the game started gettin kinda rowdy and some players lost their composure and some didnt.  Bottom line is SC better come ready to play like they did the first time they met with MLK at their place if they even want a chance.

825588047[/snapback]

It's Kaminski and he didn't even come close to Jones. I watched it with my own two eyes. He stepped back and Jones fell flat on your back man. You just expected him to be there, he was standing straight up with both hands in the air. How he got the foul I have no idea. Jones simply jumped out of his shoes and didn't know how he was going to land on his feet.

And by the way, if SC plays like SC did when they played MLK the second time then they will be looking to go home pretty early. I think SC needs to come out like they did versus Springfeild in the region tournament, very quick and very hot... I mean Brinkley couldn't miss... If SC wants any chance at MLK again they can't be scared to shoot like they obviously were versus MLK in the district Semi-Finals...

BIG BEN

I thought this was a post about MLK and Station Camp. Anyway, bleacher you must must be one of those fools that run around holdin Sheltons pant legs ( maybe davis). I'm not sure where you come off callin bigchief a backstabber. Harris has never done ANYTHING by himself. Mcgavock has only won recently because of the players that started with Dearing in freshman ball. And where is Harris now? Maybe you ought to check the principal about that. I guess Dearing had something to do with that. How has he backstabbed Gamble? His freshman team was doing good before some of his players moved up to the varsity. I think others quit because of new rules put in place after the season had started. Those rules came from above. Mt Juliet, you must be kiddin me. The year Dearing got there the team had just graduated 7 seniors and 400 of their students went to Wilson Central when it opened. They were supposed to struggle. Chalk it up to red neck politics. The new coach came in to a team that Dearing had prepared as well as a 6'6 transfer. Maybe you should just keep peekin out from under the bleachers with the other rats.

Truth is that Doc played a couple of his starters late in the game.  However, what are you going to do with such a deep bench.  I mean out of all the guys Doc dresses, all but a few play, and all but a few could start for the Royals.  Tennisguy was right however, Doc's version of the 4 corners stall came out late in the third and for most of the fourth.  Also, SC didn't put in their JV until the game was in the closing 2 minutes.  SC's point guard Ryan Sweat was in the game very late, until picking up an offensive foul and a techincal in the same sequence.  Josh Jones and Kolby Sweat played late too. 

Doc simply played his game, hard defense and a simple stall offense.

BIG BEN

825587962[/snapback]

Ive been told that Mr. Burnette, Metro Athletic Director is looking at some of the questionable sportsmanship (lack of) strategies that MLK has used this season...

I gusesswe will have to wait until next season to see if anything is done about the 40 point margin full court press strategy..

Edited by Sportster

BigBen so your tellin me there was no contact from Kiminiski at all. How would you explain Jones landing exactly HORIZONTAL while being VERTICAL grabbing the rebound. Kiminiski took a cheap shot like he did at SC when he elbowed Jones in the mouth while running down court. Cmon bigben even your coaches said that he slid underneath him, they just said it was nonmalicously.