Charles Little AAA Mr. Basketball Finalist?

spydaman2405

I guess i'll be the ^$$ hole since no one else will say it. Charles Little a Mr. Basketball finalist, no way!! I understand that he is an unbelievable athlete, I after all am one of his victims (he dunked on me). That said he is still not one of the best ball players in AAA. I am always hearing about the Delk twins, where are they at? What about team success, Cleveland has a productive year finishes third in their district. This is boggling my mind. So I started thinking what if Little is one of the best basketball players in the state? If that is the case I know about 4-5 in Chattanooga alone that should be on that list. Please give me some feedback I can't be the only one that thinks this way.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess i'll be the ^$$ hole since no one else will say it. Charles Little a Mr. Basketball finalist, no way!! I understand that he is an unbelievable athlete, I after all am one of his victims (he dunked on me). That said he is still not one of the best ball players in AAA. I am always hearing about the Delk twins, where are they at? What about team success, Cleveland has a productive year finishes third in their district. This is boggling my mind. So I started thinking what if Little is one of the best basketball players in the state? If that is the case I know about 4-5 in Chattanooga alone that should be on that list. Please give me some feedback I can't be the only one that thinks this way.

825586465[/snapback]

You are by no means the only one that thinks that way. This is absolutely ridiculous. These voters must be completely incompetent to say that Charles Little is even close to being one of the three best AAA basketball players in the state of Tennessee. They really dropped the ball on this one. There are so many other much more deserving basketball players in the state. Little is an amazing athlete, but this isn't track and field its basketball. And, his skill level as a basketball player nowhere near qualifies him for this award. I did't vote on this award but I will appologize to the players that got snubbed.

825586465[/snapback]

Both Delk twins go to Jackson, but will both be attenting Mississippi State next year for college.

And about Chuck,

He can jump and shoot inside 3 ft. I don't want to hear somebody come on here and say he has improved on free throws either, because he hasn't he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat!

Both Delk twins go to Jackson, but will both be attenting Mississippi State next year for college.

And about Chuck,

He can jump and shoot inside 3 ft. I don't want to hear somebody come on here and say he has improved on free throws either, because he hasn't he couldn't hit water if he fell out of a boat!

825586486[/snapback]

he's probably around 85 percent from the line in the 4 or 5 games ive listened too. not saying he is great or anything, but he has hit them when i have listened. not to mention i havent heard of a team that can stop him on the inside when his coach decides to actually go to him. not im not gonna sit here and say he is one of the top 3 in the state, i have no clue, but hes deserving of whatever he gets.

EVERYONE OF THESE GUYS ARE BETTER BASKETBALL PLAYERS THAN LITTLE. HE BETTER SEND A THANK YOU CARD TO THE EAST TN MEDIA AND THEIR FAVORTISM OF EAST TN ATHLETES.

+) Richard Delk was my pre-season pick for finalist, but to my knowledge, teammates in Boys ball in Classes A-AAA have never been co-finalists, and I know brothers definitely have not bee the same year. So the odds are stacked against Richard Delk, though he is having an outstanding year as the PG and orchestrator for a very good Northside team...

+) Anthony Mason is one of the best players in the state, on one of the best teams. But he shares so much of the scoring responsibilities with F Jeremy Jones and F Reginald Owens, it will be hard for him to make a real push. In fact, jones is the leading scorer. Mason is a High D-1 signee, and the best defender in the state, which will help...

+) Pierre Niles from Ridgeway is a manchild on another one of the state's top teams. Niles, just a junior, may be a year away from serious contention as a finalist, but certainly has the hype as a Top 30 Jr Natinonally...

+) Matthew Dotson is quickly becoming the middle TN favorite for the award. The Tennessee-signee has very good stats, but his team is the worst among serious contenders, which ultimately could be his downfall...

+) Brandon Springer was the early season fast riser. He still has very good numbers on a very good team, but it remains to be seen if he can stay strong against some of the other heavyweight candidates. Picking up the most Middle Tn supporst will be huge for Springer, Dotson, or any other candidate...

+) Corey Pfleiger has very good numbers, up there in scoring with Dotson and Springer, but is also a longshot. He is the District 10AAA favorite for District MVP, but would be a real longshot for Mr. Basketball finalist...

really man, I don't understand the hate either.

cleveland played 4th toughest schedule, little avgs what 20-25pts/game being double and tripled every night. 10+ rebounds too. cleve is weak at guard play, along with teams packing it down, hence the spurty nature of little's scoring.

By no means am I saying he should be MrTenn, but he is good enough to be considered.

i have one more question, why does everyone hate little so much.  and dont give me some excuse, when i read posts here, its true hatred.

825586497[/snapback]

I'm not hatin on the kid. I'm just stating the facts and if you don't like them then you can leave. He does dominate the post, but he doesn't do jack outside 3 ft. as I said.

i have one more question, why does everyone hate little so much.  and dont give me some excuse, when i read posts here, its true hatred.

825586497[/snapback]

No hate, just is he could be truly dominate if not for the attitude and work ethic. He appears to think the world should stop turning when he arrives. That is why people don't care for him.