David Lipscomb vs. MLK

GoBama

We are sorry tennisguy for LA is to slow and redneck to play with your city boys i guess we might as well give up now while we still have a chance cause there is no way we have a chance against 8aa were to redneck here in the hills i think LA might turn a few heads in the region tournament and livingston and mlk game last year what a fluke the score was like 6-2 at halftime real game and livingston couldnt hit nothin in the second half i know you are goin to say that mlk forced that they may have and i think mlk is a great team but you need to calm down on 7aa a little bit everybody can hope they can beat the almighty mlk but hope is all we can do since we are so slow and cant play with 8aa

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We are sorry tennisguy for LA is to slow and redneck to play with your city boys i guess we might as well give up now while we still have a chance cause there is no way we have a chance against 8aa were to redneck here in the hills i think LA might turn a few heads in the region tournament and livingston and mlk game last year what a fluke the score was like 6-2 at halftime real game and livingston couldnt hit nothin in the second half i know you are goin to say that mlk forced that they may have and i think mlk is a great team but you need to calm down on 7aa a little bit everybody can hope they can beat the almighty mlk but hope is all we can do since we are so slow and cant play with 8aa

825587443[/snapback]

Calm down(and learn a little sentence grammar thumb ). Look at it this way, you should play GB in the first round which definitely isn't a city team from Nashville. According to Lipscomb, we all drive tractors everywhere and raise cattle on our farms. :blink:

825587443[/snapback]

I'll lay off now that you are admitting that you have no chance of winning. thumb