Pigeon Forge District 2-AA Champions!

LadyTigersMom

Way to go Lady Tigers! thumb 16-0 in your season and #1 in District Tournament! South Greene played a great game as well. I commend them on their sportsmanship! :D

Congratulations to the All Tournament Team!

Pigeon Forge:

Shanae Rayfield (MVP)

Kendra Newman

Nora Ramsey

Whitney Dodgen

South Greene

Brooke Waddell

Brittany Waddell

#42 (Somebody help me out - don't know her name)

Claiborne Co.

Whitney Parkey

Michelle Simmons

Chuckey-Doak

Heather Bowman

Edited by LadyTigersMom

Congratualtions to the Lady tigers, I am happy to see a well respected rivarly between two schools like PF and South Greene. It was an example of fine sportsmanship, especially for a championship game! Just one question, how come Shanae Rayfield was named MVP and not Kendra Newman? The Newman girl is a great point guard, did the Rayfield girl just play better the other two nights? I mean im not trying to anything away from her. Also, where's the Newman girl going to play college ball?

Congratualtions to the Lady tigers, I am happy to see a well respected rivarly between two schools like PF and South Greene.  It was an example of fine sportsmanship, especially for a championship game!  Just one question, how come Shanae Rayfield was named MVP and not Kendra Newman?  The Newman girl is a great point guard, did the Rayfield girl just play better the other two nights?  I mean im not trying to anything away from her.  Also, where's the Newman girl going to play college ball?

825587080[/snapback]

Shanae played great in all the games this week. She was undoubtably the most valuable player, although I thought many girls played great (from all teams) this week as well. Kendra is the best point guard around. By the way, she and Shanae are 1st cousins. Kendra and Brianna have both committed to Virginia Intermont. They are really excited about getting to play college ball together (they are best friends and cousins as well)

Way to go Lady Tigers!  thumb  16-0 in your season and #1 in District Tournament!  South Greene played a great game as well.  I commend them on their sportsmanship!  :D

Congratulations to the All Tournament Team!

Pigeon Forge:

Shanae Rayfield (MVP)

Kendra Newman

Nora Ramsey

Whitney Dodgen

South Greene

Brooke Waddell

Brittany Waddell

#42 Sara Hopson

Claiborne Co.

Whitney Parkey

Michelle Simmons

Chuckey-Doak

Heather Bowman

825587033[/snapback]

Edited by The Sports Guy

Good Job Lady Tigers!

One thing for sure, if its to be an all orange and black region one final, the lady cyclones will have to go the hard way, through your number two in the regular season (CD) then the winner between South Greene and Unicoi (on their home court). Dont take Volunteer for granted. They will come at you hard, and are well coached.

No, but close!  Starts with a T!!! :lol:

825587839[/snapback]

Ah, the little man! ;)

By the way, I forgot to change my camera to the best setting before I took that championship pic, so it's not the best quality. I'll still get you a copy though. I added it on CoachT last night and noticed that today they have it displayed on CoachT's homepage.