Giles County Lewis County

dudumonaghan

Guest catfish-hunter
Yeah that monster graduated... We have 2 freshman starters and they are really good but small. Tallest player is 6'4 Sophomore and he's a good offensive player. The best player is easily Creasy. He's around 6'1 6'2 guard, averages around 17 per game and has alot of ability he's just not very quick. They run alot because they are very mobile and play alot of full court, and they will match up almost the whole game. The freshman point guard will have an awesome career, and Lewis County will be better in the years to come. Right now they are playing pretty good ball they lost last night but don't expect that to bother them. The weakness, in my opinion, is that they don't guard well down low against big guys. They give up a lot of easy shots on the block. I don't know if Sycamore has a big post but if they do he will be trouble, if they don't i see Lewis County winning without a doubt. Lewis County has alot of confidence going into this tourny and are confident that they can end up in the championship game and i think they can too after watching them play against Waverly a couple weeks ago. They should be pretty successful in the Region Tournament if they match up well.

825587914[/snapback]

Sycamore played one of it's worst games of the season Wednesday night against Waverly, then they played their best game of the year last night against Cheatham. Lewis County started out the year slowly I see, but of late they have played well. Giles County did beat them last night, but Giles County is BY FAR the best team pplaying in this tourney. Tyler is a matchup nightmare for anyone and Coffey is probably the best player on the floor, although he is considered to be Tyler's second fiddle. Sycamore must bring their A-GAME to Franklin next week if they want to win.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter

Channing Coffey better get his rest this weekend because I doubt that he has defended a player who'll come off of as many screens as Cheatham's Noel Smith does. If Noel is hot, he'll hit you up for about 40 points. Giles should murder the undersized Cubs inside, but if last year's game is any indication I imagine Cheatham might make Giles County beat them from the line. I remember there were a ton of fouls in that regional semifinal game a year ago.

Wneely, If Noel is off then it should be a blow out because Cheatham has some players that can score but none like Smith. They have some role players that can step up but are not great. I wouldnt count on him being off though this being possibly his last game. Their coach will have them fired up and i guarantee you they will fight till the end. My prediction is it might be close in the 1st half but in the end Giles will be too much.