shelbyville vs white co.

90warrior

white co. may be looking for some revenge after getting beat by about 40 last year. :angry:

825588049[/snapback]

im from Columbia and ive been to many columbia/shelbyville games.

I absolutely can- not- stand that team. After seeing that thing about them on tv

it dont show me nothin! I saw April Snipes Cursing at the Lady Lions after they won the district, they r just Jealus!!! <_<:angry:

Good luck luck Lions Both Boys and Girls

Stupid Shelbyville.........

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im from Columbia and ive been to many columbia/shelbyville games.

I absolutely can- not- stand that team. After seeing that thing about them on tv

it dont show me nothin! I saw April Snipes Cursing at the Lady Lions after they won the district, they r just Jealus!!!  :D  :D

Good luck luck Lions Both Boys and Girls

Stupid Shelbyville.........

825590044[/snapback]

Columbia Beat them 2wice this year and lost by bout 15 last year

THEY AINT GOT NOTHIN

Watch out for LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!

drp,  Two things are very obvious:  You are very angry and not too bright.  But since Shelbyville may have more wins in the last several years at Columbia than Columbia has, I can understand your frustration.  Maybe you can get out of the region this year, maybe. thumb

825590160[/snapback]

There's that green man flem again, I knew that post would bring you out of the woodwork. I did see the April spew but I don't know why she would be so upset. (I don't think it had anything to do with basketball...just normal highschool girl stuff) Whatever flem, we'll see you again Wednesday night/afternoon for the 3rd time this year.

There's that green man flem again, I knew that post would bring you out of the woodwork. I did see the April spew but I don't know why she would be so upset. (I don't think it had anything to do with basketball...just normal highschool girl stuff) Whatever flem, we'll see you again Wednesday night/afternoon for the 3rd time this year.

825590891[/snapback]

white co. may have something to say about that. is blotime coming? B)

white co. may have something to say about that. is blotime coming? B)

825590899[/snapback]

You know that'll probably be alright I was really trying to rattle flem's (littlegreensmileyfacethumbupintheairman) chain. It'll be a good game. I was wondering at first how in the world they were gonna seperate the ticket sales from region 4A and the Shelbyville/White Co. Game but I see the worked it out. Would have been a huge probably pro White Co. crowd.

Showtime is heading out of Knoxville ready in full force for a Eaglette Win. I am passing up on a opportunity to see my aau girls in region 2 and 3 play to come see my loved Eaglettes shine again. I am glad that Columbia is enjoying their year and congrats on winning the district. I believe it was the first time ever? I am glad that you will get a district banner up in your gym! Come look at our banners they are only final four banners and also alot of State title banners. Shelbyville has not had a great year but I still Believe. Until they are put out teams will not rest easy. I will say Shelbyville wins in a close game cause I will give it to White County it is a tough place to play.

Columbia will be back to their very comfortable position in the district after these junior graduate. They will be back playing for 5 or 6 every year. A program is their every year and with Shelbyville having a very down year they still won 18 games and finished 3rd in district. You have a good team but WE HAVE A PROGRAM. So after next year you will be back on here crying cause the Little Man is running the score up on you again. :o:o:D

Hey drp711....no need to be upset all the time at Shelbyville. I didn't get upset the other night when during the boys championship I saw your radio announcers doing the Chubby Checker twist on air with about 3 minutes left in the game. Nor am I upset with seeing a banner hang in your gym that say's Region Champions 2004 (which you didn't not win, in fact I think you got beat 35). So don't be upset all the time.

When I asked the knowledgeful man...."Can we win Monday night?"...his statement was......... "YES!!"

Showtime is heading out of Knoxville ready in full force for a Eaglette Win. I am passing up on a opportunity to see my aau girls in region 2 and 3 play to come see my loved Eaglettes shine again. I am glad that Columbia is enjoying their year and congrats on winning the district. I believe it was the first time ever? I am glad that you will get a district banner up in your gym! Come look at our banners they are only final four banners and also alot of State title banners. Shelbyville has not had a great year but I still Believe. Until they are put out teams will not rest easy. I will say Shelbyville wins in a close game cause I will give it to White County it is a tough place to play.

Columbia will be back to their very comfortable position in the district after these junior graduate. They will be back playing for 5 or 6 every year. A program is their every year and with Shelbyville having a very down year they still won 18 games and finished 3rd in district. You have a good team but WE HAVE A PROGRAM. So after next year you will be back on here crying cause the Little Man is running the score up on you again.  :o  :D  :o

825590996[/snapback]

Keep on showtime just keep on. National signing day has past and I didn't see anybody on the dotted line. I know as well as you do what's down below (we've played aau there for more than a year or two in the past) and trust me there is just as much in the well in Columbia as you guys got. So yes we're enjoying. Make no pretense I don't think we'll go undefeated in the district again but who knows, You won't for a long time. Now if you can get 3 girls off the soccer team to come back to basketball then woah! look out but until that happens, you guys are in the middle of the pack with the rest of us just keeping your nose above water. We got a program also it sells for 4 bucks in the lobby send me your address I'll mail you one and then you can have 2 programs

Keep on showtime just keep on. National signing day has past and I didn't see anybody on the dotted line. I know as well as you do what's down below (we've played aau there for more than a year or two in the past) and trust me there is just as much in the well in Columbia as you guys got. So yes we're enjoying. Make no pretense I don't think we'll go undefeated in the district again but who knows, You won't for a long time. Now if you can get 3 girls off the soccer team to come back to basketball then woah! look out but until that happens, you guys are in the middle of the pack with the rest of us just keeping your nose above water. We got a program also it sells for 4 bucks in the lobby send me your address I'll mail you one and then you can have 2 programs

825591025[/snapback]

:o:D:o I am falling out of my seat. Heard that a star post player that is a junior at Columbia was in another school in 8AAA office two weeks ago and her farther said his daughter was leaving Columbia after the year. Any truth to that :o:lol: Columbia is a two year wonder. Back to the bottom. Hey CELLAR, COLUMBIA WILL BE BACK HOME AFTER NEXT YEAR.