westmoreland sweeps the district tourney's

srfreagle14

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tell me what you think

825588188[/snapback]

Westmoreland will not get past the semi's of the region, they will get beat by 10 atleast by Pickett Co. I'm sure thats not what anyone wants to hear but unfortunately for Westmoreland that will be the end result. I'm sure everyone will start comparing this game and that game vs. this opponent and that opponent, bottom line, Pickett will win this game and is the favorite to win this bracket. thumb

Westmoreland is a legit team. They shoot the ball well. They defend well. They do not beat themselves. I have not seen PC play, but Westmoreland will not be a pushover by any means. It will be a heavyweight battle. It's a shame that this game will be played in the Semi-finals.

825588819[/snapback]

Pickett Co. has already beaten Westmoreland once this year, and it will happen again! thumb

that was a stupid preseason game when the eagles werent playing as a team.  Now they're playin better than ever.  So it will be a good game.

825589404[/snapback]

No it wasn't a preseason game for your info it was a Hall of Fame game, i am aware of when it was played, and i am also aware of who won. It will be a good game i agree, however i don't think that Westmoreland can beat Pickett, but thats just my opinion, we'll see in about 48hours! thumb

No it wasn't a preseason game for your info it was a Hall of Fame game,  i am aware of when it was played, and i am also aware of who won.  It will be a good game i agree, however i don't think that Westmoreland can beat Pickett, but thats just my opinion, we'll see in about 48hours! thumb

825589484[/snapback]

then what do you call it if it was played before the season started............geee i wonder.......