825592487[/snapback]

Good job obion, I wanted to come but im stunk in the bed with the flu. <_<

Good Luck to Obion and Westview both! thumb

Im gonna go out on a limb and say Westview will defeat Crockett thumb

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be agood game. The place will be packed with people. This one will be hard to pick. Depends on which team shows up for both teams. Hey, what happened last night to the OC student body. I read a post where someone said they had to move??? Any details?

Should be agood game.  The place will be packed with people.  This one will be hard to pick.  Depends on which team shows up for both teams.  Hey, what happened last night to the OC student body.  I read a post where someone said they had to move???  Any details?

825593365[/snapback]

Booth (principle) made Obion students move and Westview students move on 2 different occassions. I think he is mad because his teams are done! Both student sections were cheering and enthusiastic about the game. He needs to realize what goes on at ball games....KIDS CHEER! He is clueless!

Booth (principle) made  Obion students move and Westview students move on 2 different occassions.  I think he is mad because his teams are done!  Both student sections were cheering and enthusiastic about the game.  He needs to realize what goes on at ball games....KIDS CHEER!  He is clueless!

825593408[/snapback]

He can be set in his ways. I don't think he's mad that our two teams are out. I do know this. He won't let the opposing team sit behind the other teams bench. I was'nt there so don't know. The seating was a little silly at the games I attended. The night Gibson Co. played Haywood, they had both OC and Gibson Co. on the same side. The other side was almost completley empty. We know how the other teams from the other district have a lot of fan support for their girls teams!! He may be clueless, but they do a pretty good job of running a tournament. I've heard too many people compliment Gibson Co. There are really only two that can host a torunament like this. Gibson Co. & Westview. Since you can't eat or drink in the mighty fortress @ Dyer Co. The others are just not big enough. Sorry that happened to your students.

By the way good luck to your team.

Should be agood game.  The place will be packed with people.  This one will be hard to pick.  Depends on which team shows up for both teams.  Hey, what happened last night to the OC student body.  I read a post where someone said they had to move???  Any details?

825593365[/snapback]

Here's what happened.....For the whole first half the OC student body was standing up in the section behind the goal; not sitting down once.....So at halftime GC's principal told them to either stay and sit or move....Well they moved to the very top behind the other goal, and filled the whole thing. Apparently, somebody spilled some water on a cop, and they were forced to move....finally some people in a bottom couple of rows let the students go down there, and they fit as much as they could in those rows. Then, they filled the whole stairway and that little section on the top, and got to cheer the final 5 to 6 minutes right behind the cheerleaders.....

Somebody said the Westview students had to move twice too, is this true.

And how bad did Westview end up winning?

Man that sounds crazy. You said they moved to the other side behind the other goal??? There are no seats on one end. Its an overlook where the band usually sets up. Did they move there? Should not be a problem there unless like you said they spilled something on a cop or onto the floor then that could be a problem. And I would see where they may want them to move, especially if there were empty seats. Anyway, good to hear the students are out supporting the team.

Man that sounds crazy.  You said they moved to the other side behind the other goal??? There are no seats on one end.  Its an overlook where the band usually sets up.  Did they move there?  Should not be a problem there unless like you said they spilled something on a cop or onto the floor then that could be a problem.  And I would see where they may want them to move, especially if there were empty seats. Anyway, good to hear the students are out supporting the team.

825595205[/snapback]

Yea thats where they moved to.....and yes it is a problem if they spilled something on a cop, but i'm pretty sure that it was on purpose......To make sure there won't be any problems Thursday, I am thinking that the students are getting there early, getting in their section, and staying there. I was glad to see so much support and school spirit for the Lady Rebs yesterday, and hope to see it Thursday!

GO LADY REBS!!!

Here's what happened.....For the whole first half the OC student body was standing up in the section behind the goal; not sitting down once.....So at halftime GC's principal told them to either stay and sit or move....Well they moved to the very top behind the other goal, and filled the whole thing. Apparently, somebody spilled some water on a cop, and they were forced to move....finally some people in a bottom couple of rows let the students go down there, and they fit as much as they could in those rows. Then, they filled the whole stairway and that little section on the top, and got to cheer the final 5 to 6 minutes right behind the cheerleaders.....

Somebody said the Westview students had to move twice too, is this true.

And how bad did Westview end up winning?

825594511[/snapback]

;) treefitty :( ..Those guys are not cops....They have uniforms and everything...But they are not cops...They may even be sheriffs deputies..But again not cops...Ever hear of Barney Fife???...And there is NO RULE saying a person cannot stand and cheer behind a goal...Was Haywood facing the goal in the first half??..If so,why make you guys move??..The OC girls would be facing that way in the second half...LEAVE THEM BOYS ALONE !!!!!....You guys cheer as loud as you can and to heck with Bo Booth....Try not to spill water on Barney,you know how shaky he is with that one bullet....