Giles Co/Cheatham Co

afan1222

Are you RETARDED???  I don't recall saying that Waverly would beat Giles County.  If you can find that anywhere in my post, then please feel free to do so.  I did say that all of you folks out there comparing scores are wrong.  Comparing scores against common opponents is a bad thing to do.  Certain matchups within games cause scores, not team vs team matchups.  Of course I don't have to tell you that now do I GCfan79!!!  After all, you are so smart at picking basketball games and I know so little.  Giles County is BEATABLE!!!  I never said that they would be beaten by Waverly, Sycamore, OR Harpeth.  Read the posts before you get on here and start shooting off at the mouth about something that was never said.  If you've got an issue further than that GCfan79, then I'd suggest that you take it up with me personally tomorrow night in Franklin.  thumb

825594264[/snapback]

Hey retard!!! I would not waste my time following your short bus to Franklin to take up such a small matter of I said...the retard said. I wish you could find in my post where I said that you said that Waverly would beat Giles County. If that stumped you, then let me save you time and inform you that it is not in my post. You should practice what you preach and read the post before you make a complete goofus of yourself. By the way...who's jock strap do you prefer more....Ricco's or Tyler's??? Now, that is the question that everyone in this forum wants to know the answer to. As other people have pointed out about you...you know about every team in the great state of TN, yet you don't travel to all of the games to see each and every team play. Anyone can check the local newspapers sports sections and pickup stats and form an opinion or better yet...use the sports writers opinions. Get a clue and realize that it is cool not to know everything about everything or pretend that you do. Is that a 10-4 retard.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
Hey retard!!!  I would not waste my time following your short bus to Franklin to take up such a small matter of I said...the retard said.  I wish you could find in my post where I said that you said that Waverly would beat Giles County.  If that stumped you, then let me save you time and inform you that it is not in my post.  You should practice what you preach and read the post before you make a complete goofus of yourself.  By the way...who's jock strap do you prefer more....Ricco's or Tyler's???  Now, that is the question that everyone in this forum wants to know the answer to.  As other people have pointed out about you...you know about every team in the great state of TN, yet you don't travel to all of the games to see each and every team play.  Anyone can check the local newspapers sports sections and pickup stats and form an opinion or better yet...use the sports writers opinions.  Get a clue and realize that it is cool not to know everything about everything or pretend that you do.  Is that a 10-4 retard.

825594439[/snapback]

I love how you said the word retard about 50 times in that post, especially after I said it in the previous post. What's the matter GCfan79, couldn't you think of another word??? I refuse to wast anymore time trying to talk smart to such an eneducated person such as yourself. The fact that I do know more about 5-6 teams in my district (who YES I HAVE seen play this year) makes me smarter than a guy like you who don't know anything outside of Giles County basketball. Really now, what could you possibly tell me that I don't already know about Lewis County OR Page??? The fact of the matter is that all of you Giles County fans get so excited about basketball season because your football team is so terrible. Page, Sycamore, Lewis County, Harpeth, Cheatham County, and Loretto are all playoff teams on the gridiron. You guys lay down everynight and rub one out because you know that basketball is the only thing you've got in Pulaski. Yourself, willyp, wneely, tcross, GCHS05, and others have always gotta get on here and run down other teams because they are supposedly not in Giles County's league. I on the other hand have given Giles County credit time after time. WHY??? I have seen them play in person GCfan79 at Memorial Gym against Brentwood Academy. Even though Giles County did lose that game, I still walked away very impressed with them. Tyler Smith and Coffey are good. The role players however are not as good as what you guys have had in recent years. That is not only my opinion, but almost everyone else who has seen Giles in recent years who has half a brain would tell you the same thing.

How many times have YOU seen Sycamore, Waverly, or Harpeth play this year GCfan79??? Tell me as much about those teams as what I know about your team. Come on now genius (BTW, try not to use that word 50 times in your upcoming post). I don't have to pretend what I know GCfan79 because believe it or not I could probably tell you more about Giles County than what you know. Tell me something insightful outside of the fact that they are big, athletic, and can jump out of the gym. Tell me something outside of the fact that Zach Holt is one of the streakiest shooters I've ever seen. In last year's regional opener against Harpeth, he could not miss from downtown. In last year's Cheatham and Sycamore games, he could not throw it in the ocean. This year against Brentwood Academy, he was actually pretty decent. Last night when I listed to the game on the radio, Holt sounded like a guy who could not shoot. Coffey is yalls only three point option now that Shannon is gone. Who else is gonna consistently make three pointers??? Tyler Smith :D

I love how you said the word retard about 50 times in that post, especially after I said it in the previous post.  What's the matter GCfan79, couldn't you think of another word???  I refuse to wast anymore time trying to talk smart to such an eneducated person such as yourself.  The fact that I do know more about 5-6 teams in my district (who YES I HAVE seen play this year) makes me smarter than a guy like you who don't know anything outside of Giles County basketball.  Really now, what could you possibly tell me that I don't already know about Lewis County OR Page???  The fact of the matter is that all of you Giles County fans get so excited about basketball season because your football team is so terrible. Page, Sycamore, Lewis County, Harpeth, Cheatham County, and Loretto are all playoff teams on the gridiron.  You guys lay down everynight and rub one out because you know that basketball is the only thing you've got in Pulaski.  Yourself, willyp, wneely, tcross, GCHS05, and others have always gotta get on here and run down other teams because they are supposedly not in Giles County's league.  I on the other hand have given Giles County credit time after time.  WHY???  I have seen them play in person GCfan79 at Memorial Gym against <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a>.  Even though Giles County did lose that game, I still walked away very impressed with them.  Tyler Smith and Coffey are good.  The role players however are not as good as what you guys have had in recent years.  That is not only my opinion, but almost everyone else who has seen Giles in recent years who has half a brain would tell you the same thing. 

How many times have YOU seen Sycamore, Waverly, or Harpeth play this year GCfan79???  Tell me as much about those teams as what I know about your team.  Come on now genius (BTW, try not to use that word 50 times in your upcoming post).  I don't have to pretend what I know GCfan79 because believe it or not I could probably tell you more about Giles County than what you know.  Tell me something insightful outside of the fact that they are big, athletic, and can jump out of the gym.  Tell me something outside of the fact that Zach Holt is one of the streakiest shooters I've ever seen.  In last year's regional opener against Harpeth, he could not miss from downtown.  In last year's Cheatham and Sycamore games, he could not throw it in the ocean.  This year against <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=37&SportID=3' target='_blank'>Brentwood Academy</a>, he was actually pretty decent.  Last night when I listed to the game on the radio, Holt sounded like a guy who could not shoot.  Coffey is yalls only three point option now that Shannon is gone.  Who else is gonna consistently make three pointers???  Tyler Smith :D

825594515[/snapback]

ALRIGHT CATFIFISH THAT'S ENOUGH OF THAT! IN THE REGION I WANT YOU TO TELL TYLER HE CAN'T SHOOT THE THREE! WE NEED A POST PLAYLER AND HE IS THE ONLY TRUE POST! MAN YOU ARE SO STUPID! FACE THE FACT THAT YOUR TEAM IS SORRY! YOU DON'T COME AND WATCH EVERY GAME NOW DO YOU? GET REAL EVERYBODY ON THAT TEAM CAN SHOOT! SYCAMORE IS GOING TO STATE! HA, HA!

Guest catfish-hunter
ALRIGHT CATFIFISH THAT'S ENOUGH OF THAT! IN THE REGION I WANT YOU TO TELL TYLER HE CAN'T SHOOT THE THREE! WE NEED A POST PLAYLER AND HE IS THE ONLY TRUE POST! MAN YOU ARE SO STUPID! FACE THE FACT THAT YOUR TEAM IS SORRY! YOU DON'T COME AND WATCH EVERY GAME NOW DO YOU? GET REAL EVERYBODY ON THAT TEAM CAN SHOOT!  SYCAMORE IS GOING TO STATE! HA, HA!

825594549[/snapback]

You are 100% correct BIGTEN. Everyone on Giles County's team can shoot the three-pointer well. They are the best shooting team EVER, while my "SORRY" team is just pathetic.

You are now officially on the ignored list BIGTEN, so whatever nonsense you decide to post I will not be able to read it. THANK GOD :D

Credit and respect are earned not given. Who in District 10AA has earned respect...Waverly...Sycamore...Harpeth...LOL??? Waverly played Jackson Northside two times this year and they got beat by 17 and 27 respectively. To me, that is not the way to earn respect. Who in District 10AA has been to the Boro and brought a Gold Ball home??? Fact of the matter is...you have no teams in District 10AA that can earn respect where as Giles County will waltz into Franklin and take your respect as well as your pride, leaving you feeling as naked as the day you were regretfully brought into this world to grace us with your stupidity.

You are 100% correct BIGTEN.  Everyone on Giles County's team can shoot the three-pointer well.  They are the best shooting team EVER, while my "SORRY" team is just pathetic. 

You are now officially on the ignored list BIGTEN, so whatever nonsense you decide to post I will not be able to read it.  THANK GOD :D

825594564[/snapback]

MAN QUIT CRYING ALL TIME THE YOU ARE PATHETIC YOURSELF!

GC is can be beat.  I am a GC fan.  We are not disciplined.  It showed in the Columbia Central game.  We had no business loosing the game.  We did not play D.  When we missed a shot we were terrible about getting back.  Our other Achilles hill is our schedule.  Fact is that we destroy everyone in our district.  This means our starters do not play the whole game.  They are not conditioned to play the whole game due to this fact.  We lost the Wilson Central game because Channing and Tyler did not have the legs to shoot foul shots in the fourth quarter.  In a close game Coach will ride his strong horsed until the fall over.  Combine these two facts and look at the BA games that is why we lost there.  We have been beaten by teams all year with less total talent than GC.  Our sophomores have not developed into offensive players.  Deron Garrett and C.K. (coaches kid) have become pretty good defenders.  There are only two real threats to score.  A well coached well disciplined team with far less talent than Giles can defeated them.  I do believe we will win this tournament but we stand a good shot at getting put out in Sub state.  If not we are DONE in the first round with Raleigh-Egypt.  I enjoyed watching Tyler four year and Channing for three.  We as a fan base do not need to be talking smack because it will not be long until we are soundly defeated by one of two good teams Humboldt or Raleigh-Egypt will get us. :D

825594342[/snapback]

It isn't just the fact that they dont play the whole game adn out of shape on the freethrow situation. It is they just can't hit them. I listened to the game last night and they shot freethrows horrible. Giles could have one by a lot more than 20 if they made freethrows. Tyler missed his first 3 or 4. This will catch up with them hopefully thurs if waverly gets to play them. I agree Giles should win this game. They have a mcdonald's all american game finalist and a stud in coffey. Waverly is gonna give them one of there best shots if they are on there game and giles better be ready to play. Which i am sure they will since it is gonna be region championship! good luck to both teams i will be there watching front and center

Guest catfish-hunter
Whoa, you better not be on the ignored list.... it's OV now... :D  :)

825594588[/snapback]

Hold on tight golfinman23 because Lewis County is about to join the list of teams that WERE PLAYING. Jackson North Side swept Bolivar this year GCfan79. I guarantee you that they would sweep you guys as well and both games would be 20 point wins for North Side.

OK, after reading all the "stuff" said some was worth reading some was not. I have made the conclusion catfish-hunter and myself are going to have to load up and help some people understand Giles Co. is beatable. j/k.. Now, dont get me wrong they are a Very good ball team, but what team is not beatable in our region? I do think Waverly has a change to beat them in the Finals if they make it, if Giles co. comes out with an attiude as some of the fans that posted on here they might get a ball up in the face. Ofcourse, we suppose both teams are going to play their A game, but not always does that happen. So, dont even rule out Waverly, and i wont rule out Giles co. Lets be honest both teams are very beatable. Good luck to all!

OK, after reading all the "stuff" said some was worth reading some was not. I have made the conclusion catfish-hunter and myself are going to have to load up and help some people understand Giles Co. is beatable. j/k..  Now, dont get me wrong they are a Very good ball team, but what team is not beatable in our region?  I do think Waverly has a change to beat them in the Finals if they make it, if Giles co. comes out with an attiude as some of the fans that posted on here they might get a ball up in the face.  Ofcourse, we suppose both teams are going to play their A game, but not always does that happen.  So, dont even rule out Waverly, and i wont rule out Giles co.  Lets be honest both teams are very beatable. Good luck to all!

825594722[/snapback]

Giles is beatable. Any team at any level in any sport is. No game of Giles in this region will be closer than 20 points on the final. I'd say more like 30-40 in the championship game, no matter who it is.