Macon and Upperman

cole21

I'm actually excited about being back in 7AA. Though I will miss the trips to Nashville to watch games and go to San Antonio Taco Company before the games. Also some other venues down there was really fun to visit ;) . It is back to the sticks for us, playing against teams that their towns consist of a grouping of gas stations and one fast food restaurant :D . The girls bball will be fun to watch, we will have one of the more athletic teams that we have put on the floor next year and playing against those teams will make us even better. The boys team will be helped out greatly, not having to play those Nashville teams along with Station Camp and Springfield who is always as athletic as a Nashville team along with Greenbrier who is always huge. Wix did have a big game tonite for the Tigerettes.....we did struggle from three land though, we had been solid from there during the district tournament and a lil iffy in the post game. Basically Upperman pressured the guards and did not help out on the post, giving Wix some great looks, but it was offset by 21 Tigerette turnovers tonight. Congrats to Upperman and to our seniors, you all will be missed by everyone, good luck to you all. And good luck next year to the Tigerettes!!

I enjoy watching the Tigerettes coach.  He may appear a little unglued.  But when the kid on the bench got the T, all he said was Hey?

825593223[/snapback]

Yeah i thought that showed a little patience too, I was expecting him to go off on her. I find it hillarious how much he whistles during the game. Me and poodoggydogg, were talking about that maybe they dont listen unless he whisltes. Booo Cow!! ;)

I just thought of the fact that now that Macon Co is out they are now a part of district 7AA. I wasnt going to say this but when the girls from Macon sat right in front of us(the cheering section) and cheered against us im gonna say it. Better have enjoyed the trip to the region, it might be your last for a while. Welcome to 7AA! thumb

If I remember right, Macon County was in that district a few years ago. I don't think they were ever even close to the bottom. In fact, I would almost bet that they finished in 3rd place, behind Jackson and LA, their first year in the district. They also beat LA, at LA, in that first year, while giving Jackson good games as well. All I can say is, some of yall better move over cause Gary Carter won't be at the bottom.

Gary Carter's team is always good and in the hunt for things. It doesn't matter what district u put Macon in Carter will find ways to get his girls the 'W'.I'm not even a Macon fan but I do know that's a fact.To the seniors of Macon good job I've seen a couple of games mostly against Westmoreland but I've played against yall too and yall were a good group I know how it feels to know you put that uniform on for the last time and it stinks.