Sycamore Lady War Eagles

Guest catfish-hunter

Guest catfish-hunter

Tonight the Sycamore Lady War Eagles season came to a close with a loss to Loretto, who is good enough to win it all this year. When a season ends I usually like to thank the graduating seniors who have left their mark on the program for the past four years, BUT in this case I do not have to do that. The ENTIRE TEAM that went 21-11 and made the school's first regional appearance ever is coming back next year and should be one of the favorites from the midstate to go to the 'Boro in March of 2006. The core of returning players includes the likes of Lacey Neuenschwander, Rebekah Thompson, Jill Covington, Deanna Garrett, Allison Winters, and Lauren Parker (sorry to the ones who I've left off of this list because you are all deserving on recongnition). Coach Derrick has done an outstanding job taking a program that was once considered the "sore thumb" of the athletic dept. at Sycamore high school and turning it into a serious contender. Great season ladies and I can't wait to see you all take the floor this upcoming November, which is when the beating shall begin. thumb

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
Loretto  dominated. Great game Loretto.

825592935[/snapback]

Thanks Slube. Are you planning on coming to Franklin tomorrow night???

GoldBasketball, you guys are an incredible basketball team that will give Cheatham OR Harpeth all kinds of fits. Let me tell you this tough, if you want to start a Loretto thread then please do it someplace else. Thanks!!!

Catfish you are right the Lady War Eagles had a fine season. Coach Derrick and Daniels are to be commended for taking the program up the ladder. With the youth of the team Sycamore will have to be considered in the top tier of the District for at least the next couple of years. They have made progress this year by making it to the region which was a team goal, but they will have raise the bar of expectations now to advance in the region. The offseason will be important in how far the Lady War Eagles go towards success next season.

Guest catfish-hunter

The key is gonna be how Lacey recovers from her torn ACL. She is a fighter and I'd expect her to be back and ready to go by September. They will be just fine as long as Ed Derrick is running the show.

Thats nice Josh. Real man to say that. Which part made you mad the most? When Cheatham beat sycamore girls for the well... Let me ask this. Have Sycamore girls even beat Cheatham??? Not to my recollection. So think before you speak. Besides on the recruting aspect of your statement. Sycamore doesn't have enough talent for Coach Carr to waste his time on. In Sycamores existence as a high school, how have your girls done? Might get lucky and make it to region...maybe. The only trophies in that school are boys basketball, football, and volleyball. So before you embarass yourself a thumb nymore, don't say stupid things like that. thumb

Thats nice Josh. Real man to say that. Which part made you mad the most? When Cheatham beat sycamore girls for the well... Let me ask this. Have Sycamore girls even beat Cheatham??? Not to my recollection. So think before you speak. Besides on the recruting aspect of your statement. Sycamore doesn't have enough talent for Coach Carr to waste his time on.  In Sycamores existence as a high school, how have your girls done? Might get lucky and make it to region...maybe. The only trophies in that school are boys basketball, football, and volleyball.  So before you embarass yourself a thumb nymore, don't say stupid things like that.  thumb

825594486[/snapback]

Josh 15 is from waverly. Josh u going to be at region final thurs?/ I will be there

Thats nice Josh. Real man to say that. Which part made you mad the most? When Cheatham beat sycamore girls for the well... Let me ask this. Have Sycamore girls even beat Cheatham??? Not to my recollection. So think before you speak. Besides on the recruting aspect of your statement. Sycamore doesn't have enough talent for Coach Carr to waste his time on.  In Sycamores existence as a high school, how have your girls done? Might get lucky and make it to region...maybe. The only trophies in that school are boys basketball, football, and volleyball.  So before you embarass yourself a thumb nymore, don't say stupid things like that.  thumb

825594486[/snapback]

Playboy, Playboy, Playboy, I think it is you who needs to think before he speaks. You see Playboy, Sycamore has beaten Cheatham . Twice as a matter of fact. Twice this year. Don't you remember they had to forfeit those games because they played a NON LEGAL player. So as the record goes, we are I think 2-1 against Cheatham this year. haha. We take em any way we can get em. Thats not a put down to you Cheatham fans, your girls are some of the best and find ways to pull it out even when you shouldnt. Your girls didnt deserve to take those losses. The coach should have taken the hit , the girls just played ball, and played quite well I might ad. Good luck to Cheatham in the Region and all the way to state. Just wanted to let Playboy know that he doesnt need to run off at the mouth about someone thinking before they speak when he should take his own advice