LORETTO VS. HARPETH

ntd4lhs

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

OK DIRTDOBBER!! YOUR RIGHT!! IM WRONG!! SERIOUSLY....DROP IT AND WE'LL BOTH CHEER FOR ALL THE LADY MUSTANGS TONIGHT.....NO NEED OF ARGUING!! AND IF YOUR SUCH A SUPPORTER THEN SPEND YOUR TIME HERE ON COACHT ON THE BOARDS SUPPORTING YOUR TEAM INSTEAD OF STIRRING AN ARGUMENT WITH ME... I ADMITTED I MADE A MISTAKE... HANG ME!! LOL!!

YES.....I'LL BE THERE...WOULDNT MISS IT FOR THA WORLD.....I LOVE THA GIRLS, AND WATCHING THEM PLAY....WIN OR LOSE TONIGHT AND EVERY GAME....I STILL AM A PROUD LADY MUSTANGS FAN!! CANT WAIT TO GET THERE....LOOK FORWARD TO SEEING YOU EVEN THO I DONT KNOW WHO YOU ARE!! LOL!! NICK

GO LADY MUSTANGS!!!! thumb

loretto is coming off a big game monday night. If, and i do mean IF, the girls are hitting the 3's like they were, then harpeth is in trouble. Because that only takes pressure off of Cross. If the 3's aren't falling, then Loretto is in trouble, but they always, and i do mean always make even loses look interesting. GO LADY MUSTANGS!!!!!!!