McEwen and Ezell semifinals!

maizeandblue32

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ezell won by 13. Great job boys. And Mr. Basketball nominee had 9 points, count em 9. I heard Joe Lackey played him man to man. Good job Ezell. That is a great win. And to the McEwen, I told you Ezell wanted the business. Congrats on a good season though.

825597572[/snapback]

They held him to 9 not because the Ezell kid shut him down. He only had nine because his shots wouldn't fall. He could get a shot whenever he wanted it, they just weren't going in tonight. It almost felt like there was a lid on McEwen's basket.

McEwen didn't make anything from the outside, and when Puckett could drive, he wouldn't. He is too good of a player to end a HS career like this, but that is basketball. It wasn't the D, since Lackey was out of the game most of the time because of fouls, it was that he didn't take it to the hole. Too bad - he is a great player and a class individual.

Good job McEwen and Ezell. Ezell played hard last night. They are a very good team. But I have to say this to all the fans of Ezell. You need to show a little more respect for the players. I don't think it was right when one of McEwen's players was on the floor hurt and you are chanting "Baby". That is so disrespectful and makes your school look bad. I am all for fans showing their team spirit, but do it in a decent manner. And why do fans turn their backs when introducing the opposing team? That is so childish. Goodpasture fans did it to us Tuesday night and then Ezell last night. Grow up. I get so tired of people talking about how McEwen fans are rednecks and this and that. I have never seen fans act more redneck than the Ezell fans.

Good job McEwen and Ezell.  Ezell played hard last night.  They are a very good team.  But I have to say this to all the fans of Ezell.  You need to show a little more respect for the players.  I don't think it was right when one of McEwen's players was on the floor hurt and you are chanting "Baby".  That is so disrespectful and makes your school look bad.  I am all for fans showing their team spirit, but do it in a decent manner.  And why do fans turn their backs when introducing the opposing team?  That is so childish.  Goodpasture fans did it to us Tuesday night and then Ezell last night.  Grow up.  I get so tired of people talking about how McEwen fans are rednecks and this and that.  I have never seen fans act more redneck than the Ezell fans.

825598643[/snapback]

I didn't hear the Ezell fans yell Baby when the hurt McEwen player was on the floor. If they did thats definitely classless. But turning your backs to the opposing team (student body) when the line ups are being announced, dude get over it. It's been going on forever and will continue in big games. Calling Ezell fans the most redneck, I guess your just bitter cause you lost.

Go EAGLES! thumb

I am not mad that McEwen lost and Ezell won. Please. McEwen had a great year and I am very proud of how they played. Ezell just had the better team last night and deserved to win. Turning your back against the opponents might go on forever, but that doesn't mean I have to agree with it. The Ezell fans were chanting Baby and you know it. Everybody else heard it, don't know how you missed it.

I think the McEwen fans need to not take all of the chants so personal. It is just a high school basket ball game and everyone that takes what a student section says personal really needs to be mature and not take it personal. Ezells fans are extremely loud and spiritual. If you are offended by the chants then dont come to the games. That is part of basketball. Mcewen players were so distracted that they could not play. So the student section did their job. Who cares about what students say at a game. Everyone needs to stop being to sensative. Aaron Duke is incredible, and Pucket needs to work on his dunks. 1/4 is not excactly Tulane material.

Good job McEwen and Ezell.  Ezell played hard last night.  They are a very good team.  But I have to say this to all the fans of Ezell.  You need to show a little more respect for the players.  I don't think it was right when one of McEwen's players was onhe floor hurt and you are chanting "Baby".  That is so disrespectful and makes your school look bad.  I am all for fans showing their team spirit, but do it in a decent manner.  And why do fans turn their backs when introducing the opposing team?  That is so childish.  Goodpasture fans did it to us Tuesday night and then Ezell last night.  Grow up.  I get so tired of people talking about how McEwen fans are rednecks and this and that.  I have never seen fans act more redneck than the Ezell fans.

825598643[/snapback]

hey whoever redneck33 is, quit crying! it looks to me like your the "baby" now big boy. Your just mad because yall got killed and now YOUR SEASON'S OVER!!!!! HAHAHA!!!!

oh yeah and hey, how can you say that you're not a redneck its ur screen name buddy. And good football game against us!! pahahaha